Because you belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is seeking a talented, resourceful, & high-integrity Senior Analyst to pioneer our Field Operations sub-team on Sales Strategy & Analytics (SSA). SSA provides strategic & analytical support to Twilios Chief Revenue Officer, Sales Leaders, & COO. This role will provide critical operational support across the global sales organization.
You have a demonstrated track record of excellence in sales operations, cross-functional teamwork, business judgment, & communicating & coordinating across all levels of the organization. You will act as a management consultant helping Twilio to clarify fast-moving strategic priorities & tackle operational challenges. We're looking for someone who:
- Thrives at complex & structured strategic thinking, problem-solving, synthesizing ideas, & written & verbal communication.
- Works cross-functionally to build new business processes or improve existing processes
- Is highly detail oriented & ensures all work is completed thoroughly & accurately
- Can rapidly & intimately develop command of sales team motivations & incentives.
- Will become a trusted business partner to Sales & Go-To-Market leadership, & play a critical role scaling the companys rapidly growing go-to-market organization.
- Is deeply experienced (if not fluent) with the tools of our trade: Salesforce, Google office suite.
- Has 4+ years relevant experience in sales operations, strategy consulting, business analysis, and/or the software industry.
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent years' of experience.
Above all, you live Twilios Values.
The Field Operations role will assist SSA Business Partners in executing critical change management activities in support of Sales Account Executives (AEs). This role requires a high amount of interaction directly with the sales team in understanding requests such as territory or AE role changes to ensure proper execution of associated process, data, & systems updates, as well as a high degree of judgment to make recommendations to AEs & sales leaders on the implementation of Sales Rules of Engagement, especially in relation to exception handling & disputes on account & opportunity ownership.
- WEAR THE CUSTOMERS SHOES: Develop an intimate understanding of our sales regions, territories, AEs, & their objectives & concerns. Work relentlessly to make them more successful.
- EMPOWER OTHERS: Act as an enabling business partner to your teammates & Twilios global sales leaders & managers.
- BE BOLD: Recommend & advocate for enforcement of rules, but also for exceptions where judgment & careful consideration are required. Analytical & strategic thinking are a must, but youll also need to get your hands dirty to drive real, sustainable impact.
- DRAW THE OWL: Establish new business processes where you identify they are needed, or improve current business processes that are not working.
- RUTHLESSLY PRIORITIZE: Project-manage critical change management efforts in a fast moving environment. You will collaborate closely with business owners across teams, draw insight from your work, & then zoom out to develop compelling recommendations. Youll need to communicate your recommendations to senior executives, roll up your sleeves to help drive implementation, & manage the ongoing impact of your recommendations.
The Sales Strategy & Analytics team is central to Twilio's continued growth. We work closely with senior Go-To-Market leadership to illuminate the business & guide company strategy.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.