DoubleVerify is the recognized market innovator with the technology that accurately authenticates the quality of digital media & drives ad performance for the world's leading brands. DV provides media transparency & accountability to deliver the highest level of impression quality for maximum advertising performance. Since 2008, DV has helped hundreds of Fortune 500 companies gain the most from their media spend & helped build a better industry. Learn more at doubleverify.com.
The Pinnacle Product team is seeking a [Senior Product Analyst] to support the growth, innovation & optimization of DVs self-service suite of activation & reporting products. This role is a key player on the Product Management team as they will inform & drive data based decisions directly impacting advertisers & partners across the digital landscape. The ideal candidate for this position enjoys diving deeply into data, has good product intuition & can effectively use insights to tell the story of the customer journey. They will help us better understand how users across various markets & segments are interacting with existing products to help inform future products & features. Communication skills are key as this role will interface with various teams across the DV organization.
What youll do:
- Be an integral part of the Customer Experience team to direct & implement initiatives related to gaining detailed insights about our customers, to help build new & better products, grow usage & identify areas for improvement.
- Build & maintain KPI dashboards to service the various parts of the Pinnacle platform.
- Learn our various internal analytic data sources inside-out & become a resident expert.
- Independently pull & combine data from various data sources & identify customer trends & needs through proactive analysis.
- Support the Pinnacle product managers lifecycle by gathering data to support product requirements & releases, including impact analysis of product changes & proposing recommendations.
- Convert data into actionable insights, & share recommendations via written reports, presentations, & dashboards (including visual tables & graphs) to internal clients, stakeholders, & senior leadership.
- Conduct competitive analysis of self-service products & identify industry trends.
- Monitor key product metrics, understanding the root causes of changes in metrics, & communicate state of business, & changes to product teams.