Because You Belong at Twilio
The Who, What, Where & Why
Twilio is growing rapidly & seeking an entrepreneurial Partner Solutions Architect with strong front end web development & contact center experience to join our Partner Solution Architect team in the North America region. Twilios Partner Solutions Architects work hand in hand with our largest & most innovative Consulting & Resell Partners to act as a technical resource to help enable them as they build their Twilio practices, lead technical workshops & onsite consultations, & be the bridge between the product teams & partners as it pertains to product updates, roadmap & feedback
- You are an entrepreneur with the drive & skills required to support & guide our Partners
- You had a traditional contact center background but you have significant experience with modern Web technologies including React & Node.js as well as REST API design on modern web stacks & be comfortable with live coding
- Your communication skills are strong & enjoy the challenge of understanding key customer requirements & articulating the correct solution to our Partners & Customers.
- You can connect with a mix of business & technical audiences leading business requirement discussions, technical white boarding exercises, & coding sessions.
- You are curious, collaborative, humble & are a Doer.
As a Partner Solutions Architect you will:
- Be part of a small & growing global team of Partner Solution Architects working closely with developers from world class organizations to build next generation solutions
- Work closely with regional Partner leadership to identify, support & grow Partner solutions
- Go onsite with Partners to run Hackathons, Discovery & POC Development workshops
- Be the trusted advisor for the Partner to consult & appraise on latest Twilio developments
- During your engagements you will work with Partners & their Customers to understand their requirements & map those requirements to a Twilio solution.
- Work with the Training Team to identify opportunities & deliver training sessions
- Create professional presentations & architecture specifications that you will present to Partners.
- Work closely with the product teams to help develop a cadence of updating partners on features, roadmap & to provide
- On a daily basis you will have the opportunity to work closely with Twilio product & engineering teams to help shape the products & services that reach a huge market.
Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, & video by virtualizing the worlds telecommunications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications.
With the launch of Flex, Twilio introduces a new type of platform for applications which has the potential to disrupt traditional monolithic application vendors in the same way API platforms disrupted traditional infrastructure services for communications, compute & payments.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We invest in weeks dedicated to tackling hard problems & creating your own ideas. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.