Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our mission is to power the curious & enable organizations, including 98% of the Fortune 500, to transform feedback into action. Our brand is beloved & well known throughout the worldover 6 billion people have taken a SurveyMonkey survey! Today, more than 17 million active users rely on our platform to measure & understand feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & the market. And our enterprise-grade products & solutions enable 335,000+ organizations globally to solve daily challengesfrom delivering better customer experiences to increasing employee retention.
More about our Product Team
You will be a part of the Product Management team based in Ottawa. The team's responsibilities are to improve & reimagine the Wufoo product line. You will work closely with cross-functional teams such as Product Engineering, Design, Growth & Marketing, reporting to the director of Product Management for Wufoo.
What we're looking for
We're looking for passionate product enthusiasts who want to build outstanding tools & features to help grow the product & improve the user experience for our customers. From planning to design, testing, & rollout, you'll use your knowledge & strong communication skills to work with multiple teams across the company. If you want to help shape the future of Wufoo at SurveyMonkey, then we want to meet you.
- Develop detailed product requirements for new features & enhancements that align with the Wufoo product strategy
- Manage projects through development, A/B testing & launch
- Cultivate customer empathy & gather deep insights into customer needs & how our products can help them achieve desired goals
- Actively find & analyze data (qualitative & quantitative) to validate assumptions & make better product decisions
- Conduct market & user research, identify industry trends, provide competitive analysis
- Partner with a cross-functional team of passionate engineers, data analysts, data scientists, marketers, & UX designers through iterative releases
- Currently pursuing a Masters/MBA degree
- Experience working in a consumer or enterprise software company preferred
- You are a problem solver with exceptional analytical skills & high attention to detail
- You enjoy collaboration in your approach
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment & successfully handle ambiguity
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By embedding inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can thrive. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.