Join us on our mission to make a better world of work.
Culture Amp is the worlds most trusted Employee Experience platform. Our mission is to create a better world of work for 100 million people by helping companies put their people & culture first.
We do this by bringing together pioneering people science & powerful technology. Over 3500 companies like Airbnb, Slack, & the BBC trust Culture Amp to collect, understand & connect data throughout the employee experience. The insights help them truly understand their people & guide them on the best actions to drive positive behavior change & lasting impact. We live in a world where the ability to understand & influence culture at scale is no longer a nice-to-have but a necessary-to-survive.
Join us in making the world better, by making a better world of work.
How you can help make a better world of work
We are looking for a passionate & skilled individual to manage Culture Amps core security infrastructure. This exciting new role is an excellent opportunity to have an impact on how we scale & manage our security capabilities to support our growing business.
If you love building & operating secure, scalable, resilient security infrastructure solutions & enjoy being surrounded by talented people, learning from others, as well as contributing to their development then we'd love the opportunity to speak with you.
In this role you will;
- Work with a modern technology stack including AWS, Windows, Linux, Okta, Zscaler, Active Directory & Splunk.
- Collaborate in the design, build, operation & monitoring of Culture Amps core security infrastructure. (including AD, Okta, WSUS, Secure Remote connectivity (VPN, Zscaler), MDM, etc.)
- Leading the operation & maintenance of secure systems & processes that support ISO27001 & SOC2 compliance & cyber risk management.
- Review & establish privileged access management strategy & procedures, including ensuring that a trusted single point of truth for identity is available for authentication & authorisation, & that a resilient authentication & authorisation solution is integrated to all core systems.
- Perform Health & Resiliency checks on systems & infrastructure in order to assess gaps in controls & follow through to their remediation.
- Ensure adequate documentation of processes & standard operating procedures exist & are current for core security infrastructure & systems. Maintenance of relevant architecture documentation.
- Participate in risk management, change management & internal audit procedures
- Participate in on-call responsibilities as required.
- Managing access control systems & processes for all environments, & onboarding / offboarding process for all systems (not necessarily doing it)
- Backups, Disaster Recovery Planning + Testing for all critical systems
- Implement / document / maintain integrations between systems (product/customer/org)
What skills you'll bring to the Camp
- Microsoft Active Directory / Windows environment architecture & implementation
- Extensive knowledge of Windows fundamentals including GPOs, LDAP, Terminal Services, service accounts, identity & access management, storage management
- Experience architecting & deploying highly available, secure networks & infrastructure
- Experience with AWS, including architecture & automation
- Experience with logging platforms & technologies e.g Splunk, ELK
- Experience with system monitoring tools e.g Nagios, New Relic, Data Dog
- Strong networking knowledge including firewalls, routing, DNS, remote access
The following skills are highly advantageous (although not essential)
- Familiarity with Linux servers & configuration management
- Experience with cloud computing in GCP / Azure
- Experience with Windows/Linux security, ISO27001/SOC2 compliance, information security management
- Experience with security tooling (Tenable, Signal Sciences, BetterCloud, JAMF, Crowdstrike, Cloud Conformity)
Please keep reading...
Research shows that while men apply to jobs when they meet an average of 60% of the criteria, women & other marginalized folks tend to only apply when they check every box. So if you think you have what it takes, but don't necessarily meet every single point on the job description, please still get in touch. We'd love to have a chat & see if you could be a great fit.
Non average workplaces attract above average people.
We consider ourselves anything but average & strive to make a home for different types of people from around the world to do their best work & have fun doing it. So we have created 4 not your average values that we live by, take a read, & if this sounds like the environment for you, please apply!
We are extremely proud of the Culture we have built, but don't just take our word for it, our Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!
We are committed to not only making a better world of work, but also a better world. So we are proud to be recognised as a certified B-Corp.
We believe that inclusive businesses are better, not just for company results, but for the world. We have a strong commitment to Anti-Racism, & endeavour to lead by example. Every step we make as a business towards anti-racism is another step we can support our customers in making a better world (of work). You can see our current commitments to Anti-Racism here.
We ensure you have the tools you need to thrive both in & out of work.
- MacBooks for you to do your best work
- Share Options - its important to us that everyone is an owner & can share in our success
- Excellent parental leave & in work support programme, - for those families to be
- Flexible working schedule - where we can, lets make work, work for you
- Fun & inclusive digital, & (in the future) in-person events
Most importantly. An opportunity to really make a difference in peoples lives.
Here are a few highlights from Culture Amp