Company Description|Job Description
Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone.In addition, we offer market leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness.
If you think you could support Visa as a Lead Strategic Improvement Consultant - London, we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
The Payments Industry is continuously changing. How do we ensure we are the preferred partner of choice & what do we need to change in order to do so? How will be make it easy for our clients to do business with us & where do we need to step up our processes in order to stay ahead of our competitors? In this role you will be responsible for driving measurable process & performance improvement that enable us to grow our revenues, help identify where we need to focus next & what we need to fix that is broken today.
What we expect of you, day to day.
- You will work with different functions across the business to help identify which process improvement will have the biggest impact on our clients & on our company wide objectives of growing sales, revenue & market share.
- Help the organisation to think differently about their day-to-day processes in order to enable operational efficiencies & improve client experience.
- You will work with our ELT & their teams to translate business problems into improvement initiatives, applying the appropriate tools (Six Sigma, Lean, Change Management, Project rigour)
- You will provide insight, support & recommendations to help the organisation focus on the right Improvement priorities based on Client, Stakeholder & Employee input.
- You will drive delivery of cross-functional Strategic Improvement initiatives with significant benefit (commercial, productivity & client impact) in agreement with the Director of Strategic Improvement & the project sponsor.
- You will establish KPI framework to understand baseline, improvement opportunities & ongoing measurement of success of the key end-to-end value chain processes.
You will be accountable for:
- Successful delivery of Improvement initiatives to achieve the agreed business outcome
- Leading the people, resources, skills & capabilities needed to deliver improvement initiatives within the VE functions
- Following the standards, templates & methods that reflect what good looks like, are simple, yet follow industry standard.
- Engaging effectively with all the VE divisions.
What we're after
- Six Sigma Black Belt required
- Analytical, with the ability to turn data into information & insight
- Extensive relevant business experience. Payments industry preferred
- Educated to degree level or holds equivalent professional experience
- A leader in change, able to lead cross-functional teams through complex change
- A track-record of leading the successful delivery of complex Business Improvement projects
- A working knowledge of recognised Improvement frameworks & methodologies
- Excellent communication & coaching skills
- Excellent interpersonal, influencing & negotiating skills
- Proven senior stakeholder management expertise at Executive level
- Ability to manage & influence multiple stakeholders at all levels, both internally & externally
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.