Were on a mission to connect Americas leading problem solvers & to accelerate the solutions that will move our country forward. We advance our mission in three ways:
- With the NationSwell Council, a membership community of service-minded leaders;
- With our Studio, where we produce creative, integrated campaigns with mission-aligned partners to move the needle on solutions that matter;
- Through a digital media platform that tells powerful, authentic human stories of problem solvers.
The Studio works with mission-aligned organizations to amplify their solutions-driven impact initiatives. The team creates compelling branded content & executions, while leveraging synergies across NationSwells editorial media platform (nationswell.com); & through our community of 1,000+ socially minded influencers & leaders via the NationSwell Council. Most recently weve launched campaigns elevating environmental entrepreneurs (with Toyota), supporting innovators closing the opportunity divide (with Samsung NEXT), changing the paradigm of aging in America (with AARP), championing a pioneering veterans empowerment initiative (with Bob Woodruff Foundation), & much more.
We only take on challenges & partnerships that drive impact, its the reason NationSwell exists & impact is how we measure our success.
NationSwell is seeking a senior leader to help take our Studio team to the next level. We are searching for a Managing Director to lead our Studios growth, quality, & team culture as we grow & expand our impact.
The Managing Director will:
- Continue to build & grow something truly special
- Be an intrapreneur using their entrepreneurial spirit to grow our platform to create social impact
- Be a champion, inspiration & leader to a phenomenally talented team
- Be an NS ambassador in the world, helping elevate our profile & creating relationships that lead to impactful work
- Be thought-partner to our CEO & a company leader as a member of our Leadership Team
- Lead Studio team on creating exceptional social impact work
- Deliver delightful executions across strategy, content & campaigns
- Oversee partnership management; provide strategic counsel, expertise & overall brilliance
- Grow relationships with external partners/resources that elevate our work
- Cultivate new mission-aligned partnerships & strategically grow existing impact partnerships
- Lead new exploratory partnership conversations & proposal/scoping development
- Identify opportunities for new products to expand our breadth of capabilities
- Draw on past portfolio of work as additive to partner conversations & proposals
- Studio vision, leadership & overall profitability, reporting to founding CEO & COO
- Hit team retention targets for the Studio
- Develop & mentor the Studio Management team
- Nurture & grow our values-driven culture
- Model NationSwell core values: Innovation, Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork, Inspiration