Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
- Facilitate the inventory replenishment & procurement process for your assigned scope within indirect third party spend
- Coordinate with suppliers to ensure timely deliveries & inventories matches demand requirements
- Ensure that the distribution centers are stocked appropriately on key production supplies & other categories
- Research, identify & develop relationships with new sources of suppliers for the company that meet criteria including (but not limited to) price, quantity, quality & timeliness
- Manage & maintain relationships with cross-departmental business partners as well as existing network of suppliers
- Analyze & maintain data from purchases of assigned category to ensure accuracy of information, purchasing procedures & identify any discrepancies, etc
- Coordinate with Accounts Payable to ensure vendors are paid on-time according to contractual terms
- Prepare ad-hoc procurement reports to develop financial baselines for strategic sourcing & Finance teams
- Support strategic sourcing team with RFx initiatives with responsibilities including cost diagnostics & bid management
- Resolve any unforeseen problems with suppliers relating to operations, purchasing or quality/performance quickly & professionally
- Customer-centric & willing to do whatever it takes to satisfy customer needs
- Detail-oriented- proven ability to multitask, work under pressure, & meet time sensitive deadlines
- Data driven- curious about what insights can be derived from numbers
- Highly adaptable- you thrive in a fast-paced, high-change & dynamic work environment
At a minimum, you have
- A Bachelor's degree
- 1-3 years of procurement and/or inventory management experience
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel and/or Google Sheets
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal & written communication skills
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.