Poppin is looking for a Part-Time Wholesale Account Coordinator to add to our team. This position will be responsible for supporting the account management of two key accounts. The Wholesale Account Coordinator will organize order processing, provide general account management & ensure exceptional customer service for our clients. This is a hands-on position that requires strong attention to detail, data accuracy, people skills & problem-solving abilities.
- Assist with order management
- Compile new product specs & samples
- Assist with assortment layouts & new graphics
- Collaborate with clients web content to increase conversions
- Coordinate creative imagery for both in-store, print & online Poppin events & activities
- Search Poppin Dam for social & print marketing concepts
- Leverage Google Translate for French translations of product & content
- Complete ad-hoc projects as needed
- A minimum of a Bachelors Degree required
- A minimum of 1 year experience in a sales/customer service oriented role; retail or wholesale experience preferred
- Experience with clients including face-to-face, electronic & phone interaction
- Data entry accuracy & superhuman attention to detail
- Strong skills in oral & written communication, decision-making & problem solving
- Strong experience with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- Proven ability to develop professional relationships with managers, peers & customers
- Ability to take initiative, focus & drive for results as an individual & a team
- Requires lifting of boxes (good excuse to skip out on that gym session)
- A smile & a desire to work happy
We believe that outfitting your office should be easythat's why weve reimagined the way people shop for their workspace. By eliminating middlemen, weve created a complete collection of commercial-grade office furniture & supplies while lowering prices & reducing delivery times. From startups to Fortune 500 companies, businesses rely on Poppin for complete workspace solutions to help build their brand & culture.
Recognized by Crains as one of NYs fastest-growing businesses, we have furniture showrooms in New York, San Francisco, & Los Angeles, Boston, Washington D.C. & will have two more locations by the end of 2019. Our award-winning products are used in over 20,000 offices & sold in 3,000 retail locations nationwide.
Work happy isn't just our tagline, it's our ethos. We offer our team a mix of traditional & unconventional perks, & pride ourselves on providing top-notch benefits.