This is a critical & exciting time at Enigma. Weve launched a new product, are growing our marketing team, & are transforming how financial organizations serve their small business customers.
We are looking to hire an analytical & creative marketing manager who can accelerate our growth. You will play a critical role in building Enigmas marketing engine & generating demand for our products.
As a Marketing Manager, you will be at the center of building Enigmas marketing engine. You will be responsible for running Enigmas marketing campaigns & day-to-day marketing operations to rapidly grow the awareness of our brand & qualified leads in our target markets. To accomplish these things, you will work closely with our team of marketers, data analysts, product managers, & sales execs.
We are looking for someone who will:
- Develop & execute email strategy & campaigns to generate new leads & nurture existing prospects
- Measure & report on key marketing KPIs
- Identify opportunities for new marketing campaigns & ways to optimize existing campaigns
- Manage day-to-day marketing operations including website updates & optimizations
- Develop & validate audience-specific messaging & value propositions
- Collaborate with Sales on creating collateral including decks, product overviews, & case studies
- Work with the marketing, product, & design teams to support go-to-market activities & product launches
What makes this job interesting?
- Ownership: We have big ambitions & a small team, so you will have the opportunity to take on large amounts of ownership
- Impact: You will be a key creator of Enigmas marketing engine
Our ideal candidate will:
- Bring 2-4+ years of professional experience in marketing or demand generation in a fast-paced B2B environment
- Be familiar with web analytics, A/B testing, & inbound marketing
- Leverage campaign analytics to make data-driven decisions & recommendations
- Be a self-starter with a strong bias for action
- Apply organization & structure to their work
- Enjoy collaborating closely with other team members & cross-functionally across the organization
Bonus points if you:
- Have hands-on experience with a marketing automation system (preferably Marketo)
- Have worked for data or SaaS companies
At Enigma, were building the single, most reliable source of data on businesses to power the future of financial services. By engineering better data from hundreds of public & third-party sources, we aim to tell the complete story of every business, so that companies of every size can access the financial services they need to grow & thrive. Our core values - generosity, curiosity, ingenuity, & drive - guide everything we do from how we make our most important product decisions to how we work with & support one another on a daily basis. Were a team of curious, driven individuals with diverse backgrounds & skills, but were all passionate about engineering deeper understanding through datatogether. If this resonates, we would love to hear from you!
We are proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status.