AlphaSights provides global investment & business professionals with on-demand access to the knowledge they need across all industries & geographies. AlphaSights connects decision-makers from investment management, private equity, management consulting, & corporations with a dynamic network of industry experts who provide qualitative & quantitative market insights, industry expertise, & execution support so our clients can make more informed decisions. Leveraging cutting-edge technology & our global team of 800+ professionals in nine global offices, we support our clients 24/7 around the world. AlphaSights regularly ranks as one of the fastest-growing companies in the world. Learn more at alphasights.com.
Recruiting Associate, NY
At AlphaSights, our people are our greatest assets & integral to the service we provide. As a Recruiting Associate in our New York office, you will develop creative & innovative strategies to identify & engage world-class talent, guide candidates through our pipeline & drive growth. Our most successful people embrace a 'whatever-it-takes' mantra & relish the opportunity to roll up their sleeves to achieve team goals. We are looking for an experienced, confident Recruiting Associate who enjoys tackling challenges, has an interest in human capital & is looking to make a lasting impact on our fast-growing organization.
As the Lateral Recruiting team continues to grow, we have operationalized recruiting specific verticals, focused on supporting growth for our Specialist, Commercial, Technical & Freelance talent needs. Our recruiters are dedicated to a primary vertical group, reserving flexibility to support this business regional growth requirements.
Key Responsibilities Include:
- Strategic Partnership: Lead competitive analysis & compensation benchmarking exercises to ensure proper & competitive positioning
- Stakeholder Management: Build relationships with the Senior Leadership team, apply critical thought to the design & development of scalable recruiting processes & strategies
- Full life-cycle recruitment: Lead strategic efforts for critical roles across levels, functions, & global offices from talent attraction to on boarding
- Process Development: Partner with stakeholders to define roles, write job descriptions & structure evaluation & selection processes
- Agency engagement: Effectively evaluate potential third party partnerships, build highly effective working relationships with external partners to support the hiring process
- Proactive sourcing: Execute on tactical research, referrals & sourcing campaigns to find & engage both active & passive candidates through proactive initiatives
- Candidate management: Screen candidate applications, manage candidate communication
- Candidate experience: Effectively educate candidates on AlphaSights & available opportunities; facilitate a positive & impactful experience
- Ad hoc projects; Partner to continuously develop process improvements to enhance the experience for candidates & internal stakeholders alike
- Proven academic excellence (evidenced by Bachelors or higher degree)
- 2-4 years of in-house recruitment, agency recruitment or executive search
- Ability to multitask & prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Strong oral & written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dependability & interest in working in team-oriented environment