Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the role:
This is an exceptional opportunity for an ambitious, talented & effective leader who is looking to be part of an innovative, high-growth startup. As VP of Customer Success, your mission will be to lead a smart, high-performing team & build on our growing business & success. As a member of the Executive Management Team, you will help shape Splashs corporate go-to-market strategies, technology & product plans whilst maintaining a clear focus on industry leading renewal rates.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a hands-on leader who has previously scaled a Martech business & has demonstrated what it takes to succeed, lead & grow.
- Lead customer success & act as a senior point of contact to help elevate conversations, educate & drive increased renewals
- Partner with key internal stakeholders (including Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Product & Support) to provide an exceptional customer experience & maximize both customer happiness & renewal rates
- Hire, develop & train teams. Continue to foster a culture of collaboration, innovation, & excellence & the mentoring of staff to achieve their professional goals & aspirations.
- Develop & implement processes to speed adoption & increase customer ROI
- Evolve our go-to-market strategy & tactics
- Deep understanding of SaaS business metrics & can develop strategic plans to deliver against targets
- In-depth expertise of the Customer Success function along with the ability to understand business strategies, company goals, & external factors affecting governance of company activities
- Consistent track record of success throughout their career
- Ability to work with leaders & teams from across the organization in Engineering, Product, Sales, Marketing, Professional Services, Finance & Operations
- A reference-able track record of success as a Customer Success leader at a SaaS, professional IT services company or enterprise software company
- Ability to inspire & coach excellence with a focus on driving top performance from all team members
- Exceptional strategic, creative & analytical capacity
- Excellent communication skills
If youre interested in joining our fun, ambitious, & hardworking team, please send your resume.
Splash is an equal opportunity employer.
We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for
employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal
records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public
education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our
purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential
employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at