Who We Are
Persado is a pure-play AI company thats changing the way Fortune 500 companies communicate with their customers by unlocking the power words & transforming the way ideas are born. Among others, we work with GAP, Dell, Verizon, Humana & 8 of the top 10 U.S. credit card companies, including JP Morgan Chase & American Express.
In an ecosystem thats obsessed with personalization the right offer, the right product, the right segment we believe that the right message is the one core functional need for every company in the world, making the Choice of Words a multi-billion dollar blind spot for Silicon Valley.
We are the only company with the technology to claim that blind spot in the Enterprise Personalization stack.
What We Are Looking For:
Persado is looking for an experienced People Business Partner to serve as a trusted resource & confidant to employees, a strategic consultant to management on employee relations issues & consultative selling best practices, & lead strategic people-focused initiatives for our commercial organization. Reporting directly to the Chief People Officer, the People Business Partner will also be responsible for aligning business objectives with employees & management throughout the commercial organization. The ideal candidate will have experience with HR best practices & employee relations, management coaching, training -- ideally in a sales & customer success organization. The People Business Partner will communicate with both the People Team & leadership to offer ideas & solutions while driving our strong & innovative organizational culture.
What You Will Do:
- Provide guidance to employees within the commercial org in a variety of areas, including performance & career planning, retention, employee relations, compensation & benefits, best practices, organizational effectiveness, etc.
- Work with managers to help drive employee programs that enhance our strong company culture
- Support employees at all position levels in the organization as advocates & mediators for the full employee life-cycle of hire through exit
- Counsel employees & management with regards to company policies, compliance, culture, programs & practices, work environment, & other challenges
- Drive & enable cultural transformation to support a progressive, diverse, & inclusive environment
- Monitor the employee climate to identify issues/trends & counsel leadership on identifying issues & implementing corrective actions, while also identifying opportunities to increase engagement
- Be both an advocate for employees & a champion for the business
- Bring a global viewpoint to all programs & systems
- Maintain an in-depth knowledge of legal requirements related to day-to-day management of employees, reducing legal risks & ensuring regulatory compliance
- Build & implement People-focused programs that align with Persados mission, values, culture, & goals
- Work closely with managers to evaluate current staff, identify high potential employees, create succession plans, & analyze workforce trends to generate workforce plans that support the strategy of the business
Who You Are:
Youre a highly-motivated, enthusiastic, & passionate HR practitioner who is able to balance the needs of the business with the needs of our People.
- 3-5 years of specific HR business partner or relevant experience (startup/tech industry experience with a focus on sales & customer success teams preferred)
- 5-7+ years of full-time professional work experience (business & HR experience preferred)
- A strong understanding & experience with HR best practices & employee relations
- Excellent verbal & written communication, & cross-functional collaboration skills
- A strategic mindset & a roll-up-your-sleeves attitude -- no task is too small for you
- Ability to deal with ambiguity & be adaptable as situations require
- Robust multitasking skills & comfortable wearing many hats at once