What is BlockFi?
BlockFis mission is to provide liquidity, transparency & efficiency to digital financial markets by creating products that meet the needs of consumers & corporations across the globe. We build bridges between traditional finance & digital markets that enable growth for all participants.
About the Team & Role
Were looking for a KYC Analyst to work closely with both our Operations & Compliance teams.
- Support key compliance functions including client identity verification procedures
- Assist in client onboarding processes for both the institutional & retail sides of the business
- License & records management
- Review red flags & perform enhanced due diligence where necessary
- Help our Product team make informed decisions to improve efficiency & further automate client onboarding
- Provide cross-functional support to enable effective communication & collaboration in matters that straddle Operations & Compliance
- One (1) year or an internship in a Compliance or Operations role; onboarding experience a plus
- Superb attention to detail & organizational skills
- Highly efficient & motivated multi-tasker
- Excellent time management skills
- Comfortable working with Excel & Google Product Suite
Qualified applicants should submit a resume & cover letter; provide a brief introduction to your background & your level of understanding within the cryptoasset sector.
BlockFi has experienced incredible growth since our launch in August 2017. From raising over $100MM in debt & equity capital to helping thousands of clients (and growing!) do more with their crypto assets, we have established a dominant position as the debt & credit crypto market leader in the U.S. As we expand our product suite & geographic footprint, our addressable market will grow exponentially.
BlockFi's leadership team has decades of experience in the traditional financial services & banking world, & we take a conservative approach to regulation that will position us well for sustainable long-term growth & expansion.
Our team is comprised of highly motivated professionals from diverse backgrounds. We are aiming to become the leading lender in crypto & are poised to redefine the global financial ecosystem for the better. In addition:
- BlockFi is one of the first companies to ever offer crypto-backed loans & the only company whose founding team has an institutional understanding of the debt capital markets & regulatory landscape in the U.S.
- $4.3MM of seed funding & $50MM in capital for funding loans
- $100 MM of Series A, B, & C funding led by Valar Ventures with participation from Susquehanna, Winklevoss Capital, Fidelity, Galaxy Digital, Akuna Capital, & Morgan Creek
- We are moving quickly & have already deployed substantial capital into the space, proving our ability to execute & capture customer demand
- Competitive salary
- Unlimited vacation / sick days
- Employer paid health coverage (vision, dental, 401K)
- Weekly lunch stipend
- Work alongside an enthusiastic, collegial, & driven team in a highly meritocratic environment
To read more about our mission & values, check out our company website.
Above all, you should enjoy the journey. We, at BlockFi, genuinely like each other & enjoy the work we do - so should you!