Yext is the leading Digital Knowledge Management (DKM) platform. Our mission is to give companies control over their brand experiences across the digital universe of maps, apps, search engines, voice assistants, & other intelligent services that drive consumer discovery, decision, & action. Today, thousands of businesses including brands like Taco Bell, Rite Aid, & Steward Health Care use the Yext Knowledge Engine to manage their digital knowledge in order to boost brand engagement, drive foot traffic, & increase sales.
Yext is looking for a Learning & Development Manager who will be responsible for setting a company-wide L&D strategy, as well as someone who will be point for developing in-house programs, as needed. In this position, you will partner with executives, managers, HR, & employees to prioritize learning needs & then set the strategy for a L&D program. This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to own the strategy of L&D but to also stay close to the business by being responsible for the development of programs as well.
- Design, lead, & implement innovative talent development strategies & effective learning programs across the company
- Lead the development of management training programs for Yext people managers
- Develop relationships with key stakeholders to ensure that learning & development initiatives are aligned with both individual & team needs
- Monitor & analyze the effectiveness of learning & development programs to create a culture of continuous development
- Guide the organization in prioritizing & developing learning plans & curricula with available resources, in coordination with stakeholders, & aligning with organizational strategic priorities
- Provide input & outcome data on learning impact regularly in reports to management & partners
- An energetic & outgoing self-starter
- Someone who thrives in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passionate about investing in & developing people
- Minimum of 7 years of progressively responsible experience in human resource management, learning, training or related area, with a focus on learning & development
- Experience in designing, developing & implementing learning & development materials, both online & offline
- Ability to or interest in delivering in-house trainings
- Experience working within a high-growth company
- MBTI certified
Compensation, Benefits & Perks
Yext offers the following exceptional benefits: competitive compensation, 401k, unlimited snacks, daily meal allowance, flexible hours/paid time off, & excellent health/dental/vision insurance. We treat our employees well & offer tremendous growth opportunities. Challenging work pushes our people to be creative in a casual environment that is caring, fun, & collaborative. We believe that when you have smart, happy people working together you can produce something special.
Yext has been named a Best Place to Work by Fortune & Great Place to Work as well as a Best Workplace for Women. Yext is headquartered in New York City with offices in Berlin, Chicago, Dallas, Geneva, London, Paris, San Francisco, Shanghai, Tokyo & the Washington, D.C. Area. For more information, visit yext.com.
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.