About us @Symphony
Weve spent the last 6 years building the financial markets largest, most trusted communication network. Over 500 market participants across the buy-side, sell-side, securities servicing, & beyond. Over half a million users from trading desks to operations & custody teams interacting securely & in real-time on Symphony.
But that was only chapter one. Were now using our technology foundation to accelerate far beyond secure collaboration to become the standard connective layer that enables more efficient & automated workflows across the industry to bring the future to financial markets.
The opportunity & our ambition are huge. But we need passionate, dedicated individuals to get there. At Symphony we work hard & fast. Our unique blend of technology & financial services makes it an environment you won't get elsewhere.
Symphony is seeking a hardworking Intern to help our Japan team to drive sales, user adoption, & marketing activities. The Intern will work closely with our local & global Sales & Marketing teams, as well as our customers, partners in order to grow Symphonys community in Japan. We are looking for highly motivated Intern who is eager to be a part of an exciting fast growing FinTech company. This is a paid, client-facing opportunity that will last for a term of roughly 3 months or longer.
Support the regional Sales & Marketing team in all aspects of daily business including:
- Partnering with Marketing Team to ensure the effectiveness of the marketing campaigns in Japan - including the localization
- Partnering with Sales team to plan & organize client events
- Partnering with Sales team to build & execute an effective plan to drive higher adoption & business growth for the platform
- Contribute information to sales strategies by evaluating current product results; identifying needs to be filled; monitoring competitive products; analyzing & relaying customer reactions
- Bachelors degree or Masters degree
- Excellent written & verbal communication in Japanese & English
- A true passion for delivering a best-in-class customer experience
- Being a self-starter & able to drive their own initiatives
- Must be authorised to work in Japan without a visa sponsorship
- The ideal candidate with have studied either Business Management, marketing or Economics Degree
- Experience using Excel, PowerPoint, & other tools
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, & to receive other benefits & privileges of employment. Please contact us to request an accommodation.
Symphony reserves the right of ownership for all unsolicited resumes submitted for this requisition & is not responsible for any fees associated with unsolicited resumes. Symphony participates in E-Verify.
Any offer of employment is conditioned upon the completion of an I-9 form & submission of the appropriate documents for identity & work authorization.