Were on a mission to redefine the way people experience theater. Launched in 2013, our international ticketing platform connects global audiences in 13 cities to the $50 billion live entertainment business. Through effortless access to the best shows, insightful guidance to the world of theater, & thoughtful service at each moment along the way, we enable people to discover the best that their city has to offer.
We are actively working on hiring people from different & diverse backgrounds, educational experiences, & abilities. We are supportive of accommodations needed to interview & do your job to the best of your ability!
About the Position
TodayTix is looking for the next steward of our voice! We are seeking an experienced copywriter with a passion for brand building & an interest in arts, entertainment, & culture. The ideal candidate is an enthusiastic & unflappable self-starter, able to create & execute the next chapter of copy strategy organization-wide. Because this role requires an intimacy with the TodayTix brand & a positive working relationship with the entire company, we are prioritizing a temp-to-perm contract hire (minimum of 4 months), but open to discussing a permanent position for the right candidate.
- Strategy & concepting with the VP of Brand Experience on tone of voice, brand positioning, & creative governance.
- Develop & execute innovative concepts & copy for cross-channel initiatives with Art Director & creative team.
- Deliver fresh ideas while working with existing brand guidelines.
- Hands on copywriting for clear, compelling copy with a distinct brand voice for the TodayTix ecosystem including (ads, blog posts, newsletters, website).
- Collaborate with various team members such as Managing Editor to edit & proofread copy as needed, SEO consultants to maximize copy, Art Director on the brand look & feel.
- Create a sustainable & iterative framework for pushing voice forward by executing retroactive copy audits & developing forward-thinking guidelines.
- You have 2+years of people management experience (strongly preferred).
- You have 7-10 years of related experience (strongly preferred).
- Youre able to work across a variety of projects & team members & feel comfortable with selling ideas to C-Suite level members.
- You have a proven ability to write effective copy for various audiences.
- You have demonstrated a holistic approach to tone & design. Your copy should match a singular brand experience.
- Your career has required strong organization skills, ability to manage deadlines, & cross-functional stakeholders.
- You have presented a portfolio or examples of past client work.
Good to know...
TodayTix takes care of our team. Were proud to offer a generous suite of benefits. Here are a few of our favorites:
- Flexible PTO
- Health & wellness offerings:
- Healthcare, vision, & dental plans with generous contributions from the organization
- Free membership to One Medical Group
- Subsidized gym memberships at two New York-based chains
- Flexible spending account
- Life & disability insurance
- Each office has its own flavor of food fun, but all offer office snacks & weekly company lunches
- Retirement program with company matching
This is a full-time, temp-to-perm position based out of our TriBeCa, New York office.