Brex is revolutionizing financial services for businesses, starting with corporate cards for startups. We are building the product from first principles, enabling us to have unparalleled features & a seamless, modern experience for our customers. With backing from top venture firms & industry veterans such as Peter Thiel & Max Levchin, Brex is one of the fastest-growing startups to date, & were looking for someone to help scale the company with incredible people across the board.
With offices in San Francisco, New York, Salt Lake City & Vancouver, our team is committed to creating a driven & diverse company with ambitious people from wide-ranging backgrounds. We are looking for people with a strong sense for exceptional products, a keen eye to detail, & comfort learning new technologies. Most importantly, were looking for people who are enthusiastic about working with a variety of backgrounds, roles, & needs.
As the Customer Experience Training Director, you will build a framework & process that will be used to efficiently on-board new hires in a multi-office environment, provide ongoing training to existing team members, & train the department prior to product & feature launches. The framework, process & team you build will allow the Customer Experience department to scale at the rate necessary to support Brexs growth, without increasing team member attrition & most importantly, without reducing the quality of care our customers receive.
You will also be tasked with building Brexs first QA team to ensure the processes, compliance & product knowledge conveyed in trainings is adhered to when the team is interacting with customers.
This role will be based in Vancouver, BC. Some travel will be required to other Brex offices in Salt Lake City & San Francisco (averaging 1-2 weeks per month).
Note: Although this role is located in Vancouver, Brex will provide relocation assistance to the successful candidate if they located elsewhere in Canada.
- Iterate on & own the on-boarding & training program for each new member of the Customer Experience team.
- Develop & own an ongoing training program to ensure retention of the many pieces of information each member of the Customer Experience team must understand to effectively care for our customers, as well as fill knowledge gaps found during QA or by the leadership team
- Ensure the Customer Experience team is well equipped for each new feature or product launch by creating informative training videos, quick fact guides & formal launch documentation
- Choose, implement & own Brexs quality assurance (QA) tool
- Choose, implement & own Brexs learning management system (LMS) tool
- Own & maintain Guru, Brexs internal knowledge base
- Own & maintain Brexs customer facing knowledge base
What we value
- Bachelors degree
- 5+ years of experience leading a team in the Customer Experience learning & development or training space
- Previous experience in instructional design
- Previous experience supporting a multi-office team
- Previous experience building & scaling a team from scratch
- Proven ability to define & track the success of a training program
- Previous experience choosing, implementing & owning a companys LMS & QA software
- Ability to effectively communicate & work with cross-functional teams, including the Product, Engineering, Credit, Business Development, Sales & Marketing departments