Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is seeking to hire an energetic & experienced Senior Paralegal with a passion for streamlining & improving processes. You will play a key role in optimizing our legal function. You will work closely with a wide variety of business stakeholders, across all functions, in a dynamic, fast-paced environment with a growing team.
You will ...
- Oversee our contract management system, coordinating & managing contract requests & legal workflow.
- Assist in the maintenance of company registrations, licenses, & corporate filings.
- With attorney supervision, draft, review, & negotiate NDAs & commercial agreements.
- Shepherd negotiated contracts through appropriate approval processes & help maintain a repository of contracts.
- Review marketing claims, images, & creative content.
- Research, monitor, & report on changes to regulations relevant to HelloFresh services.
- Perform other administrative functions as needed within the Legal Department.
- Experienced coordinating legal department workflows.
- A multitasker with an exceptional ability to prioritize & work autonomously.
- Highly organized, proactive, & process-oriented.
- Methodical & collaborative, with a strong attention to detail.
- Tech-savvy & highly proficient in Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite (Gmail, Google Drive, Sheets, Docs), & DocuSign.
At a minimum, you have...
- A bachelors degree plus at least 3-4 years paralegal experience, preferably in contracts management.
- Sound judgment, commercial awareness, & business acumen
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, & written communication skills.
Ideally, you have
- Registered as a notary public in either New York or New Jersey.
- Previous experience with a contract management system.
- Competitive Salary & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans effective first day of employment
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (as well as other product initiatives)
- Snacks, cold brew on tap & monthly catered lunches
- Company-sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because they are a protected veteran.