Because you belong at Twilio.
The Who, What, Why & Where
Twilio is growing rapidly & is looking for a talented, passionate & curious Program Manager to be a key operational leader within the Global Twilio team. This role is for a well rounded individual that will develop & manage operational processes that help scale the Global Twilio team. This includes cadences with leadership & stakeholders, being the point of contact for product & business processes with other teams, reporting of KPIs & execution status, & managing key business projects. This position is critical in supporting Twilios International expansion & will have a wide impact across Twilio.
Twilio is looking for a leader who lives the Twilio Magic & has a demonstrated track record of leading business operations & projects.
- Ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the organization, from engineers to executives, & establishing yourself as a trusted advisor
- Work with product & business operations teams to ensure a cohesive operating model between R&D & partners across the organization
- Experience in establishing operational cadence & continuously increase value delivery
- Manage internal contributors & external contractors to deliver a variety of key projects that may be business, analytical, financial, or technical in nature
- Ability to handle multiple competing priorities in a fast-paced environment
- An excellent communicator with an ability to produce concise, persuasive documents & presentations either independently or in collaboration with multiple other contributors
- Experience facilitating planning & coordination efforts across GTM & R&D teams to support planning, tracking, & communicating project delivery expectations
- You have experience scaling team processes, driving automation, implementing tools & technology solutions to drive efficiency
- Project Management experience with experience in any of agile, scrum, kanban, etc.
As an Staff, Program Manager, you will live the Twilio Magic values:
- Be Inclusive & Empower Others: You will foster the growth of an inclusive, high-performing team. How will you influence peers in a wide range of roles across the organization? How do you gather & synthesize input from technical & business stakeholders to make optimal decisions?
- No Shenanigans: Great leaders use good judgment. They are intellectually honest, transparent, & work together with others.. How will you serve as a model for fair decision-making within & beyond your team?
- Write It Down: You will communicate effectively to executives, to your peers, & internally among your team. Are you able to distill complex thoughts & concepts simply? Are you articulate & concise in written & verbal communication? Will you communicate with empathy & understanding even in stressful situations?
- Draw The Owl: Youll work to help scale out a new team within Twilio & ensure the team builds strong relationships & executes key work streams with stakeholders. Theres no instruction book, its yours to write. Youll figure it out, ship it, & iterate. Youll invent the future, but you wont wing it.
Twilio is a fast growing company, rapidly expanding the breadth of our product offerings & the geographies we serve. The Global Twilio team is responsible for one of the major growth vectors for Twilio. We work closely with a broad set of internal stakeholders & international customers to bring the Twilio product portfolio into new markets. Our work has a significant impact on the trajectory of the company.
Twilio is a company that is empowering the worlds developers with modern communication in order to build better applications. Twilio is truly unique; we are a company committed to your growth, your learning, your development, & your entire employee experience. We only win when our employees succeed & we're dedicated to helping you develop your strengths. We have a cultural foundation built on diversity, inclusion, & innovation & we want you & your ideas to thrive at Twilio.
We employ diverse talent from all over the world & we believe great work can be done anywhere. Around the world, Twilio offers benefits & perks to support the physical, financial, & emotional well being of you & your loved ones. No matter where you are based, you will experience a company that believes in small teams for maximum impact; seeks well-rounded talent to ensure a full perspective on our customers experience, understands that this is a marathon, not a sprint; that continuously & purposefully builds an inclusive culture that empowers everyone to do their best work & be the best version of themselves.
Millions of developers around the world have used Twilio to unlock the magic of communications to improve any human experience. Twilio has democratized communications channels like voice, text, chat, video & email by virtualizing the worlds communications infrastructure through APIs that are simple enough for any developer to use, yet robust enough to power the worlds most demanding applications. By making communications a part of every software developers toolkit, Twilio is enabling innovators across every industry from emerging leaders to the worlds largest organizations to reinvent how companies engage with their customers.
Twilio is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace & is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status & operate in compliance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.