Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
Mailchimps Product Marketing team bridges art & commerce to make a meaningful impact on the companys brand, product, & business goals. We develop creative & innovative marketing strategies to take Mailchimps marketing platform to customers across the globe. And were looking for business leaders who want to make a meaningful contribution to our business goals in a high growth environment.
We are seeking a data-driven, strategic Product Marketing Manager who will be responsible for helping to drive the success of the Mailchimp Marketing Platform in the global market. This will include developing a deep understanding of Mailchimp customers & prospects, products & technology, the overall market, key vertical markets & segments, & the competition.
By applying for this role you will be considered for opportunities across our rapidly growing Channels & Content Creation Product Marketing Team. This team is focused on product efforts across email, websites, landing pages, social media & content creation. You will work closely with all other marketing functions & product management to accurately position Mailchimp solutions in the marketplace & define go-to-market strategies that will accelerate growth globally.
What you'll do here:
- Build a deep understanding of our customers, the market, vertical markets & the competition across all the regions in which Mailchimp does business
- Build positioning, targeting, pricing, & messaging for relevant segments & audiences
- Define clear & compelling customer pain points, value propositions, competitive differentiation, & customer success stories
- Create new product introduction strategies & go-to-market plans
- Partner with the Content Team to support all of the above including webinars, educational tips & tricks, in-app messaging, guides, product videos, customer success stories, blog posts, ebooks, infographics, & more
- Work with the product management team to uncover new markets & use cases, define new offers & influence roadmap decisions
- Validate hypotheses through customer insights, data analysis, & testing
- Monitor competitive activities, identifying gaps & opportunities
We would love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ yrs experience in B2B or B2C product marketing in the Martech, SaaS, cloud or mobile technology industries - extra points if you have experience marketing graphic-design tool
- Proven ability to create go-to-market positioning & strategies & to create & position unique solutions for different customers
- Proven track record of shaping product roadmaps & user experiences through deep consumer understanding, actionable insights & sound recommendations
- You have experience in creating compelling messaging for different segments & personas
- Ability to craft compelling stories, collateral, & tools around technology products & services for both business & technical buyers
- You are an experienced marketer that understands how to use the full marketing toolkit
- Technically savvy & intellectually curious about new technologies & how they work to enable new customer solutions
- Avid learner who has experience learning new markets & industries & devising solutions & marketing strategies to reach those markets
- Strong teaming skills & experience to bring together diverse views
- Ability to communicate & collaborate effectively
- Strong creative, problem solving, & strategic thinking abilities
- Demonstrated ability to organize & prioritize work to drive results on-time & with high quality
- Exceptional critical thinking, analytical, & quantitative skills
- Experience leading & managing teams
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.