BetterCloud is the leading SaaSOps platform that enables IT professionals to discover, manage & secure the growing stack of SaaS applications in the digital workplace. With an expanding ecosystem of SaaS integrations, thousands of forward thinking organizations like Zoom, Walmart, & Square now rely on BetterCloud to automate processes & policies across their cloud application portfolio.
A pioneer of the SaaSOps movement, BetterCloud has built a community of more than 45K IT professionals who are embracing the new role of SaaSOps within IT organizations. The company launched the first-ever annual SaasOps-focused conference, Altitude, & publishes annually the definitive market research report, State of SaaSOps, on the market & category.
The company's total amount raised to date is $187 million. Investors include Warburg Pincus, Accel, Bain Capital Ventures, Flybridge Capital Partners, & Greycroft Partners.
BetterCloud is seeking an enterprising individual to join our growing team. We are looking for an experienced Enterprise Project Manager who can help us build a more sustainable & functional way for BetterCloud to tackle large scale, cross-functional technical projects. Well look to you to help us properly prioritize, communicate, & execute on company-wide initiatives that map directly to our companys objectives & key results.
If you have these qualities & are willing to hit the ground running then were the place for you!
- Minimum 2 to 3 years of experience working in a fast-paced tech environment
- Prior experience working in a Project Management/Coordination position
- Strong preference for technical project experience
- Deep knowledge & understanding of standard project management processes & tooling
- Hands-on solid track record in successfully leading the delivery of projects for multiple clients/customers
- Ability to communicate effectively at all levels of the organization including at the executive level
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to non-technical audiences
- Natural leader, who is self-motivated, flexible, enthusiastic & organized
- Experience in risk identification, assessment of unexpected effects of project changes, & risk avoidance or mitigation
- PMP Certification or another relevant accreditation strongly preferred
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Create a Standard Project Management framework that can be replicated across the company.
- Create a system of cross-functional planning/capacity management across teams to eliminate resource contention issues.
- Create Standard Communications & Cadence for major projects across the business.
- Ensure projects are aligned with Roadmaps & Company Objectives & Key Results.
- Track high level project metrics & articulate progress and/or risk to stakeholders.
- Administers formal change control in accordance to any changes in scope, time, & cost
- Employ scope, time, cost, resource, communication, & risk management.
- Partners with cross-functional teams at BetterCloud to ensure project success.
- Deploy constant improvement programs to increase the velocity in which we can execute.
Compensation | Benefits
- Competitive salary
- Full benefits package
- Stock options
- Career growth with an industry innovator
BetterCloud is an Equal Opportunity Employer, including disabled & vets.