TripActions is the fastest-growing corporate travel platform disrupting a $1.3T industry & shaping the future of business travel.
TripActions is a story of inspiration born of frustration. Road warriors & co-founders Ariel Cohen & Ilan Twig believed that companies deserved a travel solution that takes the pain out of work trips so that their travelers can focus on being productive & meeting in-person, not wasting valuable time booking travel. So in 2015, they created TripActions. TripActions platform offers a vast selection of inventory that travelers can choose from, a personalized, intuitive user interface driven by machine learning, & 24/7 proactive real human, customer support. Companies enjoy complete travel program visibility, over 30% cost savings on average & seamless integrations with their HR & expense systems.
Globally, TripActions has grown to over 400 employees across 7 offices in 4 countries. We support over 1,000 customers, with innovative brands like Lyft, Dropbox, Sara Lee Frozen Bakery, SurveyMonkey, Robinhood & the ACLU relying on TripActions for their business travel needs. As one of Silicon Valleys newest unicorns, TripActions has a valuation north of $1B & a total of $232M in funding. Weve recently received $154M in our Series C funding round led by new investor Andreessen Horowitz, with participation from repeat investors Lightspeed Venture Partners, Zeev Ventures & SGVC.
TripActions was recently ranked #3 in the U.S. for Happiest Employees by Comparably, reflecting our focus on company culture & our incredible team. Were on a mission to power the in-person connections that move people, ideas & businesses forward.
Were redefining what it means to travel for work. Come help us build the future of business travel.
ABOUT THE ROLE
As a Customer Success Manager - Enterprise, you will be a trusted advisor to key named/strategic customers, helping them succeed with our platform & ensuring they receive maximum value from our solution throughout their lifecycle. Youll be responsible for understanding customer requirements, implementing & onboarding new customers, conducting product training, driving adoption & retention, & ensuring ongoing satisfaction. Youll will work with our customer C-Suite & executive teams, as well as our program counterparts to drive a successful program.
This role reports into the Head of Customer Success in our Palo Alto HQ office & works with stakeholders across the company in Sales, Support, Marketing, Product, Engineering, & Finance. You'd be the first CSM focused on managing Enterprise accounts in our New York office.
- Manage all post-sales activity for Enterprise customers through strong relationship-building, product knowledge, planning, & execution
- Manage complex integration cycles, relationship, with each Enterprise customers; developing key relationships & executing within customer subteams (Finance, HR, etc.)
- Develop a trusted advisor relationship with customers (C-suite) to ensure goals are aligned from a business strategy perspective & success metrics are identified
- Work closely with your Account Executive counterpart to develop a joint success plan for your customers
- Constantly assess health checks for your customers to drive satisfaction, adoption, retention, & reduce churn
- Serve as the voice of the customer & provide internal feedback on how we can better serve them to maximize customer value & retention
- Maintain a deep understanding of our product & speak with customers about the most relevant features/functionality for their specific requirements
- Increase customer retention & ensure alignment by conducting regular check-in calls & Quarterly & Strategic Business Reviews
- Work closely with Product & Engineering on identification/tracking of enhancement requests
- Handle escalations & work across teams to resolve issues
- Improve upon our existing approaches to customer engagement & account management leveraging our CS platform
- Bachelors degree
- 3+ years of experience in Enterprise Customer Success Management
- Excellent project management & organizational skills in a high pressure environment, working with high value customers
- Be able to prioritize tasks & initiatives in a fast-paced environment, as well as problem-solve
- Attention to detail is a must
- Passion for travel & focusing on the customer experience
- High energy, go-getter with fresh ideas who takes the initiative to get things done
- Health: Medical, dental & vision
- Food: Catered meals & drinks
- Stock: Be invested in our future
- Savings: Take advantage of our 401K matching
- Travel: $2000 personal travel stipend to use on the app every year
- Commuter benefits: Pre-tax benefit plus a $1000 yearly transportation stipend
- People: Friendly, nice & smart coworkers
- Work/life balance: Take time off when you need it with an open vacation policy. Monthly recharge days ensure youre at your best.
- Location: Work from our WeWork space, close to Madison Square Park