At Turo, product managers (PMs) lead the synthesis of customer feedback, data, & business goals into actionable product roadmaps that they design & develop with their team. PMs collaborate with nearly every function in the company, artfully aligning user needs with business goals to create & launch product initiatives. PMs guide the process of researching, prioritizing, building, & shipping world-class consumer products, which is central to Turo's mission of putting the world's 1.5+ billion cars to better use.
Were seeking an exceptional senior product manager to help take our customer support experience to new heights, enabling our global community of guests & hosts to more easily & quickly get the help they need. Your team will holistically design & develop products that transform how customers resolve issues & engage with our support team. Your team will also create critical tools that allow our support teams to operate seamlessly at scale.
What Youll Do
- Youll define product vision & strategies for transforming the customer support experience, in collaboration with your team & key stakeholders.
- Youll work with our research, analytics, & support teams to deeply understand & analyze the customer support experience, the key guest & host issues that drive contacts, & how our agents operate, synthesizing user needs into product priorities, roadmap plans, & detailed specifications.
- Youll partner closely with our design, engineering, data, & support teams to execute on your roadmap & build outstanding digital products on iOS, Android, & Web.
- Youll use data & user feedback to iterate on products, improving user & business outcomes.
- You'll become a trusted advocate & product resource for product initiatives.
- Youll analyze & report on key product initiatives to executives, product teams, & other key stakeholders.
- 4+ years experience as a PM, working in an agile environment with designers, engineers, & data analysts.
- Experience & enthusiasm for testing, analyzing, & iterating on digital products.
- Proven ability to lead & coordinate teams, manage stakeholders, & work cross-functionally in a highly collaborative environment.
- Cross-platform product management experience with mobile platforms, including iOS and/or Android.
- Self-starter with the ability to thrive in a dynamic environment.
- A passion for connecting your work directly to business outcomes.
- Deep understanding of & empathy for users.
- Experience with customer support platforms & tools is a significant plus!
- Experience with consumer marketplaces or travel is also a plus!
- Competitive salary & equity for all full-time employees
- Employer paid medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Generous paid time off, paid holidays, paid volunteer time off, & paid parental leave
- Weekly catered lunch with a fully-stocked kitchen
- Company-sponsored happy hours & team events
- Turo host matching & vehicle reimbursement program
- Turo travel credit every month
Turo is the worlds largest car sharing marketplace where you can book any car you want, wherever you want it, from a vibrant community of trusted hosts across the US, Canada, & the UK. Guests choose from a totally unique selection of nearby cars, while hosts earn extra money to offset the costs of car ownership. A pioneer of the sharing economy & the travel industry, Turo is a safe, supportive community where the car you book is part of a story, not a fleet. Discover Turo at https://turo.com, the App Store, & Google Play, & check out our blog, Field Notes.
Turo has raised $450M to date from top-tier investors, including IAC, Daimler AG, Kleiner Perkins, GV, Canaan Partners, August Capital, & Shasta Ventures.
Turo cultivates a tight-knit team of smart, critical thinkers who care about their work & their colleagues. Our recruiting team is always on the lookout for supportive, down-to-earth, pioneering, & efficient candidates to grow our team's talent & enrich our culture.
Read more about the Turo culture according to Turo CEO, Andre Haddad.
We're an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!