About the Role
At OneTrust, our mission is to protect the privacy of individuals by empowering organizations to manage the data they house in a responsible way. With a passion to solve global privacy concerns, our team has built the most widely used privacy management platform used by companies to comply with data privacy regulations & establish privacy as a best practice within their organization.
We're looking for a Marketing Assistantthat will report to the Head of Marketing. In this role, you will support the Head of Marketing with managing various projects, priorities & deadlines across a global marketing team.
What you'll do
- Manage marketing campaigns calendar working with cross-functional global team
- Track & escalate projects at risk of deadlines working with stakeholders
- Serves as system administrator for marketing project management tool Monday.com
- Responsible for distribution of final files out to team & final repository updates
- Manages digital file directories in marketing team Sharepoint & OneNote repositories
- Coordinate with in-house translations team on project requirements & workflow
- Serves as liaison with external creative agencies as needed
- Centralize marketing requests & priorities for web development team
- Assist with internal creative team project pipeline & prioritization as needed
- Manage weekly marketing team meeting agenda, action items & notes
- Manage weekly marketing reports & metrics for executive team
- Perform market research, data gathering, & ad-hoc reporting & analysis
- Assists with special projects & administrative tasks as assigned from head of marketing
What we need from you
- Bachelor's Degree
- 1 year relevant experience or relevant internship
- Excellent time & project management skills with ability to prioritize tasks & deadlines
- Experience working in a highly collaborative environment with multiple stakeholders
- Strong attention to detail, methodical, organized, process-oriented, adaptable
- Outstanding oral & written communication & collaboration skills
- Ability to demonstrate a natural curiosity for investigating, analyzing & problem solving
- Ability to quickly adapt & keep things moving under pressure on tight deadlines
- Ability to set goals, multitask & prioritize workload
- Ability to quickly learn our project management tool, Monday.com experience a plus
- Proficient in MS Office applications with advanced Excel skills a must
- Exceptional customer service to internal & external stakeholders
What youll gain from joining OneTrust
You can expect tremendous professional development hyper-growth opportunities; an opportunity to work in an open environment on solutions that are reshaping the way business operates & respect for your ideas. We believe in recognition for a job well-done, great compensation package, & an environment that fosters creativity & divergent thinking.
At OneTrust, you will shift the way the global community manages personal information. Your contributions will be incredibly impactful, & your ideas will be embraced. With a new office space in Sandy Springs, our team's growth is a representation of the market need for a platform to establish privacy best practices, & OneTrust's dedication to the privacy space.
If this sounds like a team you'd like to be a part of, we'd love to talk!
OneTrust provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.