Come see whats cookin at HelloFresh!
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & were growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
HelloFresh is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join the FP&A team, focusing on the expense side of the P&L. You will report to the Director of FP&A & work cross-functionally to analyze financial results & highlight key drivers. You will be responsible for developing methodologies, dashboards, & models from both a budget & a forecasting perspective.
- Develop scalable financial models or reports that align & simplify monthly business reviews, annual planning, quarterly budgeting & monthly/weekly forecasting processes
- Build scalable financial processes & metrics by working with functional leaders & other finance teams
- Collaborate with the Accounting team on a variety of initiatives, including but not limited to the monthly close process
- Investigate month over month variance & follow up with business functions within the organization on the variances
- Provide fact-based insights into variances & trends
- Have data analytic discussions in business review meetings with cross-functional business stakeholders, senior management & business managers
- Complete ad hoc financial modeling & analysis
- Leverage knowledge of HelloFresh organization & work closely with the Global FP&A team to streamline & build standardized planning & reporting models
- Someone who pays attention to detail & has a strong sense of ownership.
- Someone with the ability to multitask, work under pressure, & meet deadlines
- The type of person who thrives in a fast-paced work environment.
- A proactive problem-solver
- Always looking for a better, more efficient way to complete your own & the teams tasks.
- Very interested in cross-departmental collaboration, such groups involve projects with operations, procurement, marketing & colleagues finance.
- A considered & strong communicator who gives clear & structured excel recommendations.
- Ability to comfortably work in a fast-paced & often ambiguous environment.
- Highly analytical & detail-oriented
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- 4+ years of finance/accounting experience
- 4 year degree in finance, related business field or equivalent directly related work experience required
- Deep understanding of Cost of Sales P&L buildup & cost center structures
- Advanced proficiency in Excel & experience in financial modeling, experience with ERP system (Tableau, SAP, Business Objects) is a plus
- Knowledge of Adaptive Insights a plus
- Advanced knowledge of SQL is a plus
- Experience within / solid understanding of food and/or subscription businesses
- Great compensation package & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy, & paid holidays off
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- Amazing discounts, including up to 75% off HelloFresh subscription
- Flexible shift scheduling & advancement opportunities
- Emergency child & adult care services
- Commuter benefits
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because you are a protected veteran.