LendingHome is a real estate tech company. We won our leadership position in the hearts & minds of our customers by leveraging technology & data to solve their financing needs, & are now building on that success to offer them additional services to help them build & grow their businesses.
With our built-from-scratch technology that covers every stage of the loan process, LendingHome has opened access & simplified a way for real estate investorsboth novice & experiencedto get financing, generate wealth, & build businesses. Since founded in 2013, we have funded over $7 billion dollars worth of loans across about 32,000+ projects, becoming the nation's largest hard money lender. Combining the best technology & the most knowledgeable people, LendingHome has grown to a team of over 300 & has won many awards over the years including Forbes Fintech 50, Finovate Awards: Best Digital Mortgage Platform, Fast Companys Most Innovative Companies, & many more. LendingHome is uniquely positioned to become the next great financial services brand powered by the most advanced mortgage platform in the world.
Loans funded: More than $7 billion
Market Share: Increased from ~2.5% in Q1 2020 to over 5.5% in Q3 2020.
Financial Impact: Since April 2020, LendingHome has been profitable every month, a rarity for a fast growing fintech company.
Geography: Lending in 28 states, which account for more than 80% of the nations real estate market
Homes financed: About 32,000
Principal & interest returned to investors: More than $5.18 billion
Employees: About 320 employees, scaling to 400 in 2021
This position will be located in the Pittsburgh, PA office.
The Executive Assistant / Office Manager position is primarily responsible for partnering with members of the Executive team at LendingHome to create maximum operating leverage, including a variety of duties such as: coordinating meetings & schedules, arranging travel logistics, preparing documents & presentations, assisting with ad-hoc projects, & facilitating internal & external communications. This varied role is ideal for a "go-getter" who enjoys taking on administrative & project-oriented duties. Someone who is self-motivated, intuitive, proactive, able to juggle multiple responsibilities & exercise good judgment, has an unwavering attention to detail, a sense of ownership, impeccable discretion, all while working in a fast-paced, change-oriented environment.
Half of this role will involve supporting an Executive leader & their associates, including calendar management & travel planning for internal teams. The other half will consist of office & operations management, including directing guests, maintaining common areas, & handling expenses.
Were looking for someone organized, proactive, & motivated, who is not afraid to streamline & manage multiple tasks with ease.
- Must be able to work on site Monday - Friday during business hours in our Pittsburgh, PA office. This is NOT a remote role.
- Day-to-day management of calendars with heavy scheduling requirements; coordinate meetings, calls, & interviews for executives
- Anticipates needs & proactively brings together resources to support the needs of executives
- Prioritize conflicting requests & handle matters expeditiously
- Prepare & file executives expense reports
- Arrange domestic & international travel accommodations for the executive team
- Manage the Companys travel program
- Coordinate occasional internal & external events
- Serve as back-up to Executive Assistant
- Maintain kitchen orderliness & cleanliness; restock & order food, snacks, & office supplies
- Provide general administrative support for company as needed
- Assist with various ad hoc projects
- Greeting clients & guests
- Sorting mail & sending out shipments
- Overseeing conference rooms
- Open & prepare office for the day
- Assist with general office maintenance (keep office presentable & clean)
- Schedule repairs & maintenance
- Issue badges to employees for office access
- Learn quick fixes for general issues
- Frequently move equipment/supplies weighing up to 50 pounds across office
EXPERIENCE & QUALIFICATIONS:
- 3+ years of Office Manager experience in a fast-paced office
- 4+ years of supporting multiple C-level executives- including heavy calendaring, travel arrangements, event planning & expense reporting within an ever changing environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Highly organized & able to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Friendly & outgoing with a warm personality, a Can-do attitude, no job is too big or small!
- Willing to learn & job in when needed
- Computer literate & tech savvy
- Prior experience working in a start-up environment is a plus!
- Possess strong prioritization, organizational, attention to detail, time-management skills, & excellent judgement
- Demonstrate the ability to anticipate & solve practical problems or resolve issues
- Ability to work independently with minimal direction, as well as part of a collaborative team
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Confidentiality & discretion are critical
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook & PowerPoint), & Google Suite (docs, sheets, gmail, etc.)
- BA/BS Degree preferred
LendingHome in the News
Benefits & Perks
- Career Growth: We foster an environment that encourages opportunities to use your voice, make an impact, & move towards your long-term goals.
- Lunch & Snacks: Hungry? We have you covered! Enjoy catered lunches & Bagel Wednesdaysand don't forget to take your pick of healthy snacks & drinks daily from our fully stocked kitchen.
- Work-life Balance: With our flexible time off policy, you can enjoy a well-rounded lifestyle while easily balancing work, travel, loved ones, & passions.
- Family Matters: We know your role here might not be the only one you have. Enjoy your job as a parent & welcoming your new bundle of joy with our competitive parental leave policy.
- Commuter Benefits: Travel from A to B without the stress. We help you save money on your commute to work with pre-tax deductions & a monthly stipend.
- Product Ownership: We recognize your hand in making our business great. With offered equity, you can claim your stake in our growth.
- Health Insurance: Your well-being is important to us. Our comprehensive medical, dental, & vision plans ensure that your mind & body are in good keeping.
If you'd like to see more about what LendingHome has to offer or explore additional opportunities, visit us at LendingHome.com/Careers.
LendingHome is an Equal Opportunity Employer