The Walmart US eCommerce team is rapidly innovating to evolve & define the future state of shopping. As the worlds largest retailer, we are on a mission to help people save money & live better. With the help of some of the brightest minds in merchandising, marketing, supply chain, talent & more, we are reimagining the intersection of digital & physical shopping to help achieve that mission.
The Senior Manager of Strategy, Fashion Group, at Walmart eCommerce is responsible for supporting the effort to identify, explore & shape partnership opportunities to expand our fashion business, foster internal & external collaboration, & partner with leadership to drive key strategic initiatives. Ultimately, your goal is to help transform the face of the Fashion Group at Walmart eCommerce.
The Senior Manager of Strategy, Fashion, will be a part of the Fashion Group & will play an integral role in identifying, prioritizing, crafting, & building strategic initiatives within the fashion categories at Walmart eCommerce. This position reports to the VP of Strategy & Business Development, Fashion Group, & will work closely with leaders in Fashion eCommerce Management, Operations, Business Development, & Walmart corporate teams.
- Assist the Fashion Group General Managers & the VP of Strategy & Business Development on a broad range of strategic projects that help shape the future of the Fashion category
- Partner with cross-functional teams (including Category, Analytics, Planning, Finance, etc.) to identify growth opportunities & strategic initiatives to support the Fashion Group
- Develop complex analytical frameworks/models for assessing strategic initiatives (e.g., ROI, customer acquisition, conversion rates, profitability)
- Research & analyze the competitive landscape to understand & influence market trends that are shaping the industry & identify opportunities for growth & differentiation
- Assist in the preparation of the Fashion group strategy, 3-year plan & financial targets
- Identify strategic opportunities & white space within the Fashion vertical & develop pitches & executions plans
- Work with analytics teams to develop frameworks & identify key metrics for decision making
- Project manage internal initiatives that cross multiple categories & ensure alignment across Fashion leadership
- Lead, coach & mentor team members & provide feedback to enhance skills, knowledge & work performance
Youre a risk takera dreamer that delivers. You have big ideas & can implement them with a positive attitude. You pride yourself on being the first of your friends to know whats happening in the fashion world. You have a passion for innovation at the intersection of Fashion & eCommerce.You want to be a part of one of the fastest growing eCommerce companies in the world, where the only constant is change.
- Strong business acumen
- Analytical & deductive reasoning skills
- Exceptional attention to detail & follow through
- Strong organizational skills; ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for resources
- Creative problem solver that can deliver comprehensive, balanced & actionable analysis
- Entrepreneurial mindset: belief in bold ideas & the power of creative thinking to get to yes
- Bias for action: desire to test concepts in the field quickly
- Deep passion for Fashion & eCommerce & customer-centric mindset
- Great team player & collaborator
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel & Powerpoint
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proven ability to effectively build & manage relationships
- Proven strength in both oral & written communication skills, including the ability to develop & deliver presentations to senior management & large groups in a professional, concise & direct manner
- Fundamentally kind to others
- Ability to model Walmart's three core values: Respect for the individual, Service to our customers, Strive for excellence
- The ability to anticipate business issues & influence managerial attention
- Ability to clearly state a vision to team members & then successfully translate that vision into executable steps
- 10+ years of relevant work experience
- Bachelors degree, MBA preferred
- Strategy consulting / investment banking experience
- Retail / fashion / ecommerce experience preferred
Are you hungry to own your career & catapult ideas into action? Join our family & build a career youre proud of.