Company Description|Job Description
At Visa, your individuality fits right in. Working here gives you an opportunity to impact the world, invest in your career growth, & be part of an inclusive & diverse workplace. We are a global team of disruptors, trailblazers, innovators & risk-takers who are helping drive economic growth in even the most remote parts of the world, creatively moving the industry forward, & doing meaningful work that brings financial literacy & digital commerce to millions of unbanked & underserved consumers.
You're an Individual. We're the team for you. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
The Project Manager position is responsible for driving implementation, Integration & timely project updates or escalations of the Technical Sales Team in the Asia Pacific Region. The Position is also responsible for the delivery of Enterprise Client Enablements & delivering a best in class experience for Clients. The candidate is required to work closely with regional sales teams, internal operations & Support teams, & product teams to ensure success.
The Project Manager will be responsible for contributing towards the continual enhancement of a Prince2 project delivery methodology to ensure we are aligned to industry best practices.
The candidate will have a passion for project management excellence, customer advocacy, & will see this role as contributing to the functional evolution of our business.
The success factors for the role in no particular order are:
- Asia Pacific Region project updates & escalations
- Successful Delivery of Projects & Enablements with Strategic Clients;
- Smooth, seamless & delivery experience for Strategic Clients;
- Project Management of Complex & bespoke Solutions
Candidates should have demonstrated skills in Project Management, Card Present & Card Not Present Processing, Acquiring Host Development & Enablements, acquiring operations, Client Delivery, presentation/training in the payments industry. The candidate should also be familiar with IT systems related to acquiring, payment gateway, payment security, & fraud prevention. The right candidate will have a passion for delivery, enablement excellence & customer advocacy.
Specific Responsibilities will include
- Contribute with the continual evolution of the Project Management methodology (including processes) to ensure Visa & CyberSource delivers projects as effectively & efficiently as possible.
- Supervision of the project lifecycle for client implementations including, Project planning & effort estimation, RAID management with detailed reporting activity around all projects for project phases, timelines & impacts/forecasted P&L impact.
- Accountable & responsible for the successful implementation, deployment & launch of net new clients launching with the services that result in net new revenue for strategic enterprise clients.
- Provide project methodology support for internal & cross functional projects such as pilot programmes for new product launches or new service offerings.
- Maintain current & working industry knowledge of the project management life cycle process, methodologies & best practices which should be used to ensure constant service evolution through critical path evaluation
- Responsible for maintaining & ensuring all relevant service delivery documentation including but not limited to statements of work, PS agreements, project plans etc. are signed off prior to commencement of engagements with clients
- Ensure that knowledge & best practices are being shared & leveraged across the regional teams & globally where applicable through cross functional collaboration.
- Oversee initiatives to ensure quality-of-service is maintained regionally, with a focus on training & on-going development to improve the service.
- Act as an advocate for the Technical Sales & Delivery function, promoting the vision & mantra within the business, working with the regional sales team to ensure that their knowledge & awareness of team capability is up-to-date through close cross functional collaboration.
- Lead & promote cross-functional & global collaboration for execution & delivery of projects & implementation plans.
- Provide regular reporting, insight & updates to the Senior Director on performance of the team with respect to projects inflight, risks & issues, client launch dates etc. & resource utilisation.
- Work with third party resources as necessary to support client integration needs
- Drive improvements with internal stakeholders (Product Management, Customer Support, & Service Delivery) to support continuous improvement in our technologies & services.
- Project Delivery planning & coordination
- Task assignment & supervision
- Communication & risk management
- Issue escalation & resolution
- Develop tactical initiatives for delivery of turnkey billable solutions for Clients
- Minimum of 8 years in Card Management System / Acquiring Host Experience, IT consulting, project management, systems implementation & Web Programming, with increasing levels of responsibility
- Of which a minimum of 5 years in Project Management domain
- Excellent verbal & written communications, interpersonal skills; knowledge /certification of IT & payments best practices
- Strong understanding of payment processing infrastructure systems, technologies, & security standards preferred.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent required.