ABOUT FANDUEL GROUP
FanDuel Group is a world-class team of brands & products all built with one goal in mind to give fans new & innovative ways to interact with their favorite games, sports, teams, & leagues. Thats no easy task, which is why were so dedicated to building a winning team. And make no mistake, we are here to win, but we believe in winning right. That means well never compromise when it comes to looking out for our teammates. From our many opportunities for professional development to our generous insurance & paid leave policies, were committed to making sure our employees get as much out of FanDuel as we ask them to give.
Our brands include:
- FanDuel A game-changing real-money fantasy sports app
- FanDuel Sportsbook Americas #1 sports betting app
- FanDuel TV "The Bettor Sports Network" bringing live sports & interactive content to the games fans care about most
- FanDuel Racing A horse racing app built for the average sports fan
- FanDuel Casino & Betfair Casino Fan-favorite online casino apps
- FOXBet A world-class betting platform & affiliate of FanDuel Group
- PokerStars The premier online poker product & affiliate of FanDuel Group
Our roster has an opening with your name on it
We are looking for a Senior Commercial Manager Customer Experience for FanDuel Sportsbook.
This role will be critical at identifying & driving change in all elements of the customer experience, connecting internal & external teams, quantifying the business impact of initiatives, & driving action to deliver the best experiences possible for our players.
THE GAME PLAN:
Everyone on our team has a part to play
In this role, you will
- Be the Sportsbook Commercial representation for our customer across the organization with a specific focus on Product, Technology & Operations.
- Analyze & recommend improvements that will benefit customers, while considering the business upside of the improvements, & take responsibility for bringing them to life
- Be the Commercial partner for Product, Fraud, Payments & CS teams, providing guidance on the priority of various initiatives based on the commercial/customer upside
- Be an expert of FanDuel sportsbook customer experience end to end (e.g., media, registration funnel, funding, odds, UX, promos, CS) & always look for further improvements, factoring in potential future trends
- Work closely with Customer Service teams to understand customer issues & raise them to relevant teams in the business for solution
- Proactively monitor & communicate competitor insights & have well-formed opinion of what best-in-class looks like from a customer perspective
- Establish best ways of working cross functionally with the broader departments throughout the company that foster a culture of constant improvement with stakeholders
- Provide input on development of product & processes & report on the outcome of initiatives & the associated commercial/customer impact
- Manage a team of high performing individuals with focus on developing them in their careers.
What we're looking for in our next teammate
- Minimum of 4 years experience in either Retail Gaming / Sports Betting or iGaming, ideally in a customer-focused role
- Commercial acumen, have ana advanced understanding of business principles & levers
- Strategic mindset. Takes a long-term view & anticipates future trends & implications
- Be able to show clear examples of ownership & taking responsibility of issues/projects end to end
- Strong problem-solving skills to identify areas of underperformance and recommendations to drive the business to a higher level of profitability.
- Extremely well-organized with a natural ability to build process & structure to deliver meaningful results & influence change
- Show exceptional levels of communication both internally & externally, ensuring clear & consistent messages to other teams
- Be able to build positive & effective relationships across the organization to have a meaningful effect on all elements of the player experience
- Have passion for driving best-in-class customer experiences & drive that in everything that you do
- Be able to work at pace when required, with the ability to drive collaboration & progress between cross-functional teams in a short timespan
- Have experience managing people & developing them in their careers.
We treat our team right
Competitive compensation is just the beginning. As part of our team, you can expect:
- An exciting & fun environment committed to driving real growth
- Opportunities to build really cool products that fans love
- Mentorship & professional development resources to help you refine your game
- Flexible vacation allowance to let you refuel
- Hall of Fame benefit programs & platforms
FanDuel Group is an equal opportunities employer. Diversity & inclusion in FanDuel means that we respect & value everyone as individuals. We don't tolerate bias, judgement or harassment. Our focus is on developing employees so that they reach their full potential.