Company Description|Job Description
When extreme data requires companies to act with unprecedented agility, Kinetica powers business in motion. Kinetica is the instant insight engine for the Extreme Data Economy. Across healthcare, energy, telecommunications, retail, & financial services, enterprises utilizing new technologies like connected devices, wearables, mobility, robotics, & more can leverage Kinetica for machine learning, deep learning, & advanced location-based analytics that are powering new services. Kinetica's accelerated parallel computing brings thousands of GPU cores to address the unpredictability & complexity that result from extreme data.
For more information & trial downloads, visit kinetica.com or follow us on LinkedIn & Twitter.
The Enterprise Account Executive will develop, manage, & close sales opportunities at Fortune 500 accounts within the Central region. You will have the opportunity to over-achieve & earn uncapped commissions & accelerators. Your success will largely hinge on your ability to generate pipeline, qualify prospects early, drive successful technical evaluations & negotiate favorable commercial terms while aligned with appropriate executive sponsors.
Role & Responsibilities
- Develop & execute territory account plans to achieve (and ideally exceed) individual software quota responsibility.
- Lead multiple customer sales cycles & close effectively (you should be a hunter, not a sales order taker).
- Quickly learn new software product(s) & clearly communicate the value proposition.
- Manage effective working relationships with Technical Sales Engineers, Consulting Professionals, & Inside Sales Reps.
- Develop strong relationships with key decision makers, influencers, & partners within your territory.
- Successfully operate in a fast-moving, entrepreneurial environment without requiring a lot of overhead support (You can produce your own territory plan, presentations, quotes, etc.).
- Ability to travel within your assigned territory.
To be considered
- Proven track record of successfully selling new enterprise solutions (large software, big data, analytics solutions) & increasing revenue through new customer acquisition.
- 8+ years of successful software sales experience with a focus on Technology & Solutions Selling of one or more of the following technology products: RDBMS, Middleware, Analytics, Data Warehouse, Business Intelligence, Big Data.
- Consistent track record of surpassing sales targets.
- Strong understanding of how to grow a greenfield territory.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills combined with very strong presentation skills.
- Demonstrated ability to sell to CXO or line of business, successfully emphasizing business value versus product.
- Strong ability to connect with customers by actively listening to determine their needs.
- Bachelor's degree
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.