Manager, Career Services
BrainStation is currently looking for a Manager, Career Services to join our Education Experience team. As the Manager, Career Services, your primary responsibilities are to support our diploma graduates to be successful in their job search & grow BrainStations Hiring Partner network.
- Lead the delivery of BrainStations unique Career Success programming for current students & recent graduates
- Grow our Hiring Partner network to promote our their hiring opportunities & connect them with our graduates
- Manage existing Hiring Partner relationships
- Develop new content for our Career Success program around the Tech job market & hiring process
- Lead graduate outcome data collection & reporting, providing insights & opportunities back to our business
Successful candidates will have
- Familiarity with tech industry job landscape & hiring process, specifically for web development, data science & UX design
- 5 years experience in a talent acquisition role (within the tech industry is a plus)
- Coaching and/or mentoring experience
- A passion for all things tech & digital
- Strong attention to detail
- An outgoing personality & an approachable demeanour
- A proven work ethic with utmost integrity & desire to excel & succeed
- Professional verbal & written communication skills, including public speaking experience
- A dedication to creating memorable experiences
- Startup experience is an asset; ability to thrive in a dynamic, high-growth business environment
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training & development, with courses, workshops, events, & corporate training offered online & in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, Toronto, Chicago, Vancouver, & Boston. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 70,000 professionals & some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, & will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, & the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses & online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning & that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.