Who we are & what we do
SurveyMonkey (Nasdaq: SVMK), is a leader in agile software solutions for customer experience, market research, & survey feedback. Our platform empowers more than 20 million active users to analyze & act on feedback from employees, customers, website & app users, & market research respondents. SurveyMonkey's products, enterprise solutions, & integrations enable more than 345,000 organizations to deliver better customer experiences, increase employee retention , & unlock growth & innovation. Ultimately, SurveyMonkey's vision is to raise the bar for human experiences by amplifying individual voices.
More about our Brand Team
We're looking for an enthusiastic, stellar Associate Visual Designer to join the Brand team a group of emoji-loving, collaborative, strategic designers who are passionate about data-driven creative solutions & visual design.
What we're looking for
You will be part of our Brand marketing organization & work with our visual design & creative team on the development of creative assets, such as ad units, marketing collateral, email marketing, landing pages as well retouching photography & image library maintenance. You are passionate about consistency across all deliverables. You are into kerning, purposeful sentence breaks, correct spelling, & good grammar. You have knowledge of layouts, graphic fundamentals, typography, print, banners, & are web fluent in design & production software. You have experience working with brand guidelines for visual & written consistency. You also stop at nothing to create elegant solutions based on your clearly defined concepts. You excel at managing projects across several launches with different timelines. You welcome feedback & collaboration & feel confident to speak up when you need support.
Your role can be remote, reporting directly to the Lead Visual Designer for our MRX (Market Research Solutions) pillar. By joining this team, you will fill a crucial role in helping us build our strategy to improve growth & conversion. This Associate Visual Designer role will learn from a collaborative creative team.
- Produce Demand Gen assets to guide our marketing efforts, such as digital advertising, collateral, case studies, white papers, email marketing, landing pages & more
- Design & polish our customer-facing collateral, such as slide decks, one pagers & reports
- Create multiple asset versions for A|B testing
- Create & ship templates for cohesive, scalable & flexible design
- Design with data & the user in mind
- Maintain ownership & responsibility, including QA, throughout each project
- Work with Lead Visual Designer to agree on goals & plans for projects
- Keep close communication with PMs to ensure all deliverables are on track
- Online digital portfolio
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign), Sketch, & GSuite (Google Slides/Sheets)
- Skills in photo retouching
- Skills to design layouts that sings with an understanding of how copy & design play together & emphasize clean, focused readability
- Optional: Experience in Jira, Asana, Invision, & Figma
What we offer our employees
SurveyMonkey is a place where the curious come to grow. By advocating inclusion into our processes, policies, & culture for our 1,000+ employees across North America, Europe, & APAC, we're building a workplace where people of every background can excel. We've won multiple awards & received recognition for our forward-looking policies, including extended parental & bereavement leave, vendor benefits standards, & Take 4 sabbaticals.
SurveyMonkey was recognized by Great Place to Work & FORTUNE as a top workplace in 2018 & 2019, & we have also won numerous awards as a leader in global survey software, including being named among CNBC's Disruptor 50 & the Forbes Cloud 100.
Our commitment to an inclusive workplace
SurveyMonkey is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees. Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Learn more about our diversity, equity, & inclusion efforts here.