At Poppin, we believe that everyone, everywhere deserves to work happy.
We provide companies the foundation for creating inspirational workspaces through a unique offering of furniture, office supplies, & branded merchandise. Weve put a modern spin on a 100 year-old industry thats been slow to adapt to todays modern consumer. By simplifying the process, providing transparent pricing & discounts, & making our products available on demand, Poppin is able to offer a service unlike any other in the marketplace.
Poppin is seeking a Sr. Manager of Content + Copy to lead our storytelling & evolve the way we communicate our brand. You will define Poppins voice through a content strategy & will be instrumental in cultivating & expanding our engagement & reach. This role is responsible for ensuring the consistency & effectiveness of the brand voice across all platforms through education & support. As the shaper & creator of content, this role is responsible for ideating with stakeholders as well as the successful iteration & execution of that work.
- Work with the VP of Marketing & Creative Director to develop & execute Poppins content strategy & overall editorial calendar.
- Take the lead on developing Poppins editorial content hub (on poppin.com).
- Oversee the development of editorial content for the brand (email, social, content hub, etc.).
- Produce social media content as a component of a broader strategy across current & emerging platforms.
- Oversee & evolve the Poppin voice & content approach across all owned channels & external brand touch points.
- Leverage data to set goals & measure success to continually refine our content mix & strategy.
- Write & edit all brand copy spanning e-commerce, marketing, product design & packaging, in-store signage, & sales.
- Research & develop understanding of the office furniture industry & how to effectively modulate the brand voice for businesses, architects, & designers.
- Work with stakeholders to establish brand direction for all creative collateral
- Maintain the brand voice by supporting & educating internal & external stakeholders
- Effectively understand & incorporate stakeholder feedback while iterating with other Creative team members to create content that satisfies expectations
- Work closely with a variety of different team members & stakeholders, including Graphic Designers, Marketing Managers, Product Designers & Merchants, & Sales Leadership
- Work quickly & collaboratively while maintaining a positive attitude & openness to new challenges
Successful Poppin team members step up to the plate & work to get smarter every single day. Our startup ethos requires an all-hands-on-deck attitude (or, as we call it, work scrappy), taking on any & all changes with excitement & a great attitude.
We believe that working happy starts with embracing differences & that self-expression shouldnt end at the office. To that end, every Poppin employee is encouraged to be themselves & create fun every day. While we align our company goals on the changing needs of our employees, business, & larger communities, we remain consistently committed to creating an environment rooted in diversity, equity, & inclusion for all Poppin employees, partners, & customers.
Poppin believes in building an organization whose staff reflects the true diversity of our community. We are committed to hiring, promoting, & rewarding our employees on the basis of professional performance & results. Poppin provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants in all company facilities without regard to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, alienage or citizenship status, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, partnership status, ancestry, disability, or veteran status.