This is Adyen
Speed is the foundation of our company. We think fast. We work fast. We launch fast. Our merchants demands shape our development path, & we never stop until the job is done. Were creating our own path, with a global team driving sustainable growth. We dont do hierarchy, egos or boundaries. Not possible is not in our vocabulary freedom is. This is who we are: honest, direct & always bringing an element of fun into our work. If youre ready to join the power of fast, keep reading.
We are searching for a System Administrator who will use technical skills to support our teams in troubleshooting & solving IT challenges. With a hands-on attitude, you are passionate about helping others & contributing to the enhanced productivity of our dynamic workforce.
What youll do
- Use technical & soft skills to diagnose & troubleshoot other peoples IT challenges from set-up & education of new users, to assisting colleagues with questions & optimize software processes.
- Look for new ways to continuously improve our global IT systems & functionalities.
- Solve hard technical problems & automate manual tasks.
Who you are
- You have advanced system & network skills in UNIX based systems like OS X & Linux, plus an interest in DevOps, internal services & IT security awareness.
- You are a flexible team player who is responsible, autonomous & able to make informed choices.
- You like to work with Config Management Systems like, Puppet, Ansible, Chef; you have the mindset to automate & avoid repetitive tasks by scripting in Python, Bash.
- You have an understanding of networking & firewalls, & see the benefits of using opensource software.
- This role is based out of our San Francisco office
- This is a full-time position with the ability to work a minimum of 40 hours/week
- You have full professional proficiency (written & verbal) in English
Who we are
Adyen is the payments platform of choice for many of the worlds leading companies, providing a modern end-to-end infrastructure connecting directly to Visa, Mastercard, & consumers' globally preferred payment methods. Adyen delivers frictionless payments across online, mobile, & in-store channels. With offices across the world, Adyen serves customers including Facebook, Uber, Spotify, Casper, Bonobos & L'Oreal.
Ready to meet us?
If you are excited about this role, apply by clicking the below link. We cant wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records