Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
As Product Manager on Mailchimps Channels Product Domain, you will be responsible for setting direction for the team & executing on it in partnership with fellow product managers & other disciplines. This includes identifying customer problems, creating short & long term roadmaps & consistently assessing business impact. You will provide thought leadership & direction that drives towards our company goals & strategy & does so in collaboration with engineering, design, research, analytics & marketing.
What you'll do here:
- Own individual product from concept to launch, ensuring roadmap is aligned to company vision
- Partner with Research to validate or assess customer expectations & perceptions
- Collaborate with Data Research to define & analyze metrics that inform the success of products; regularly review metrics to ensure they are tracking to goal
- Communicate clearly defined & achievable product goals to Design & Engineering, negotiating trade-offs & adjusting scope as needed to hit major milestones
- Lead product team through Pragmatic Planning to identify scope for sprints; identify opportunities to validate product direction through MVPs
- Work collaboratively with Product Marketing & Support to define release marketing reach, effort & support impact
- Build, edit & manage product backlog understanding the contributive value of each feature, the level of effort, risk & opportunity costs
We'd love to hear from you if:
- You are highly skilled at socializing business opportunity at all levels of the organization through both written presentation & compelling storytelling
- You have the ability to communicate complex & detailed information in an organized & consumable format
- You are capable of & comfortable with working closely with Senior & C-level executives to develop product strategy
- You have a strong familiarity with web technologies (coding experience not required)
- you have the ability to build relationships, be persuasive & influential within & across immediate working groups
- You have an understanding of how to read data to analyze the performance of digital features
- You have a bachelors Degree or relevant work experience
- You have experience delivering consumer based online or software as a service (SaaS) experiences in a SCRUM / Agile environment
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed.
We love our hometown & support sustainable urban renewal. Our headquarters is in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Atlanta Beltline. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.