*Please limit your application to 3 roles per academic year.
The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
Were looking for a Campus Recruiting Coordinator to join the Yext recruiting team & support all aspects of Campus Recruiting, including Summer Intern events & planning for the Fall season. Youll highlight our culture of think big, learn fast, & fun as an intern!
To be considered, please submit a Cover Letter on why you are interested in this role, along with your Resume.
What You'll Do
- Attend all Summer Intern events
- Schedule Summer Intern mid-point/final 1:1s
- Register for Fall Core School Career Fairs
- Schedule Fall Core School On-Campus Interviews (OCIs)
- Plan Fall Core School Information Sessions & OCI Candidate Receptions
- Post all roles across top universities
- Build swag shipment schedule
- Manage purchase orders (POs) for the team
What You Have
- Pursuing an undergraduate degree, graduating between December 2021 and August 2022
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills that can be tailored to a broad range of requesters, plus innate follow-up skills
- Detail-oriented, organized, process-driven
- Customer-facing experience preferred (retail, hospitality, online support, etc.)
- Ability to work quickly, independently, & accurately in a high-volume environment, with excellent time management skills
- Strong digital literacy, & the ability to adapt quickly & learn new programs, products, & procedures
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.