The Project Manager creates & owns the project plan for enterprise onboarding engagements in a leadership capacity. As the PM, you will partner with the customer, CSM, & internal onboarding team to deliver the desired customer outcomes. You will map out the big picture & the finer details to manage the schedule, risks, scope, changes, & project communication. Most importantly, you will manage to the desired outcomes & benefits, to deliver the most value to the customer.
- Structure project plans & tailor them based on unique Customer requirements
- Drive customer onboarding engagements according to plan, creating accountability for internal & customer teams
- Ensure all team members understand the project goals, desired outcomes & their role in achieving those outcomes
- Absorb, track, & communicate changes
- Lead customer & internal project communication to manage expectations of timing & deliverables
- Ability to work under compressed timelines & the associated pressure, both internal & external, that comes along those compressed timelines
- Provide status updates regularly & proactively to build trust within the onboarding team
- Coordinate work across multiple teams, across global time zones, & using multiple applications
- Engage internal leaders & subject matter experts, as appropriate, to promote success for the engagement & the customer
- Regularly evaluate progress of the engagement against the desired outcomes & adjust accordingly
- Maintain product expertise across the Convercent platform
- Maintain awareness of the Ethics & Compliance environment
- Evaluate project management practices & contribute to improving those practices
Desired Skills & Experience:
- 3+ year in Project Management
- 2+ years of experience managing SaaS product implementation projects
- Experience in a customer facing role & a passion for working directly with customers to deliver the best possible outcomes
- Strong understanding of the software development life cycle with an enthusiasm for technology & demonstrated technical aptitude
- Capacity for planning to the extreme, yet gracefully pivoting when evolving goals & priorities inspire change
- Ability to communicate effectively & confidently with multiple audiences, including executive stakeholders
- Skilled at working effectively with cross functional teams while balancing multiple, complex projects at the same time
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment while maintaining exceptional attention to detail
- Proficiency with Smartsheets & Salesforce
- Ability to travel to customer sites for in-person planning sessions
Compensation & Benefits:
The salary range provided here is just thata range! The offer that is ultimately extended is based on level of experience, skillset, certifications & education.
- Compensation: 60,000 - 70,000 base salary
- This position includes generous time off, comprehensive benefits package, monthly tech stipend, & company-paid sabbatical at five years of service.
Bringing the transformative power of the cloud to the compliance & ethics industry, Convercent's award-winning SaaS solution empowers our customers to be more effective & efficient in managing their compliance efforts. With an inclination towards innovation, Convercent is helping our customers raise the standardand expectationsfor how companies safeguard their financial & reputational health.
Hiring from a wide variety of backgrounds is important to us, because our customers & their employees come from a wide variety of backgrounds. Individuals seeking employment at Convercent are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.
Convercent is an equal opportunity employer & all qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.