Mailchimp is a leading marketing platform for small business. We empower millions of customers around the world to build their brands & grow their companies with a suite of marketing automation, multichannel campaign, CRM, & analytics tools.
We are looking for a Manager of People Systems who is responsible for hands-on design, implementation & administration of People enabling technologies, with emphasis on Workday as our HCM platform. You will drive operational excellence across the People System team & partner with the People & Culture teams to design & deliver processes, solutions & reporting that enable & support the business.
What youll do here:
- Design, implement, & oversee the administration of business processes within Workday & other People systems.
- Develop & execute project plans for system changes (upgrades, enhancements, & integrations) participating in all aspects from testing through implementation.
- Oversee & manage Workday Releases & drive plans to adopt features that align with prioritized needs. Stay current on Workday product roadmaps & develop plans to share & communicate with the appropriate stakeholder groups.
- Lead & develop & high performing People Systems team
- Establish best in class HRIS operational practices & standards, manage & develop effective support operations to ensure timely & accurate services are provided to internal customers. Monitor trends & conduct analysis to identify opportunities & develop plans to continuously improve overall productivity, efficiency & effectiveness.
- Establish a strong relationship & partnership with People & Culture teams & collaborate to maintain & develop processes that will create a best in class People operations platform & an excellent employee experience
- Implement processes & audits to ensure integrity & compliance of Workday system, data, business processes & security.
- Support & participate in Data Governance efforts & ensure that Workday has proper controls to enforce data quality
Wed love to hear from you if:
- You have 5+ years of broad Workday configuration experience across functional areas, as well as security & business process configuration
- You have 2+ years of management experience
- You have a proven track managing Workday support operations
- You have workday release process management skills
- You have a strong sense for data architecture & drive to enable data quality controls & practices
- You are a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills & ability to productively challenge status quo
- You have a consulting approach & strong partnering skills, ability to guide internal customers & convert abstract concepts & ideas into actionable technical projects to meet the needs of the organization
- You are focused on delivering enhancements that will drive real measurable impact to improve employee experience
Mailchimp is a founder-owned & highly profitable company headquartered in the heart of Atlanta in the historic Ponce City Market, right on the Beltline. Our purpose is to empower the underdog, & our mission is to democratize cutting edge marketing technology for small business. We offer our employees an exceptional workplace, extremely competitive compensation, fully paid benefits (for employees & their families), and generous profit sharing. We hire humble, collaborative, & ambitious people, & give them endless opportunities to grow & succeed. If you'd like to be considered for this position, please apply below. We look forward to meeting you!
Mailchimp is an equal opportunity employer, & we value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.