About the Team
The Growth Marketing Team at Harrys manages digital & offline marketing channels to acquire new customers & drive profitable growth for the business. We are an enthusiastic group of hard-working individuals who are constantly reinventing our approach, developing & testing hypotheses rooted in customer insights, & scaling Harrys paid marketing in a measured, cost-effective manner.
About the Role
You will own the strategy, creative development, execution, & optimization of a few key acquisition marketing channels for Harrys, starting with: Package Inserts, Print, & Direct Mail media. You will work directly with a best-in-class Growth Marketing team & cross-functionally with external partners & internal teams at Harrys to identify ways to profitably grow the business.
Commitment: This is a full-time position based in NYC with flexibility to work remote during COVID.
What you will accomplish:
- Own strategy, budget, & efficiently scale customer acquisition through Direct Mail, Package Inserts, & other offline channels.
- Constantly turn insights into testable hypotheses, managing & negotiating with external vendors to optimize targeting, cost, format, & creative of print campaigns on an ongoing basis.
- Project manage creative development sprints to design, build, & test innovative new ads & landing page experiences in partnership with internal & external designers & copywriters.
- Conduct in-depth channel analyses & draw actionable insights from data; troubleshoot channel performance through thoughtful data analysis.
- Partner with teammates to execute product-market fit tests for acquiring customers through new Harrys product lines.
- Compile industry research, competitive intel, information about new tools & opportunities, & produce business case supported recommendations for how to take advantage of these things.
- Manage relationships with external partners as well as internal teams at Harrys including Design, Product, Retention, Creative, Brand, S&OP, Insights, Analytics, & others.
This might describe you:
- 2+ years work experience in a data driven, analytical role. Growth marketing experience is a plus.
- Enterprising doer, with an ownership mentality & a bias towards action, constantly hustling & taking initiative to drive improvements yourself.
- Top-notch analytical skills with a proven ability to mine data for opportunities & actionable insights that are not readily apparent.
- Ability to independently prioritize time, stay highly organized in a fast-paced work environment.
- Can get inside the mind of the customer, & translate quantitative & qualitative data & insights into intelligent marketing strategies.
- Clear, direct, & proactive communicator who can explain complicated things in an easy-to-follow manner to all audiences.
- Always seeking to learn, re-learn, & improve yourself, your team, & the world around you.
- Humble, low-ego team player whos always willing to pitch in & help others.
- Thrives on direct, honest, & supportive feedback.
- Sense of humor -- we take our work seriously & ourselves un-seriously.
Who you will work with:
- Report to the Offline Manager, Growth
- Work alongside a best-in-class Growth Marketing team
- Work with internal teams at Harrys including Design, Product, Retention, Creative, Brand, S&OP, Insights, Analytics, & others
- Work with external vendors & 3rd parties who support across various marketing channels & tools
Harrys started in 2013 with simple, fairly priced products that delivered an amazing experience to guys every day. Since then, Harrys expanded to the UK, developed relationships with retailers such as Target & Walmart, expanded our grooming brand into a personal care powerhouse, & launched a womens brand called Flamingo.
The key to our success? Our amazing people. From chemists, mechanical engineers, CX associates, to creative directors, sourcing managers, & logistics specialists, Harrys team is comprised of some of the most brilliant, diverse, & humble people youll ever meet.
Our brands answer unmet consumer needs, but our company is a place of inclusion & innovation that attracts some of the brightest minds across industries, geographies, & backgrounds. Whether we have a team of 3 or 300, our core values & our startup mentality remain; we value continuous improvement & learning, teamwork & collaboration, creative problem solving, & open & direct dialogue & feedback. Come for the coffee & free products, stay for the amazing, passionate culture.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together.
Harrys is an Equal Opportunity Employer, providing equal employment & advancement opportunities to all individuals. We recruit, hire & promote into all job levels the most qualified applicants without regard to race, color, creed, national origin, religion, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth & related medical conditions), parental status, age, disability, genetic information, citizenship status, veteran status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, marital, family or partnership status, political affiliation or activities, military service, domestic violence victim status, arrest/conviction record, sexual or reproductive health decisions, caregiver status, credit history immigration status, unemployment status, traits historically associated with race, including but not limited to hair texture & protective hairstyles or any other status protected under applicable federal, state & local laws. Harrys commitment to providing equal employment opportunities extends to all aspects of employment, including job assignment, compensation, discipline & access to benefits & training.
We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering diversity across our company.