CLEAR makes life easier & more secure by using biometrics your fingerprints, eyes & face to confirm that you are you, & keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctors office, access your office building, & more without ever pulling out your wallet or phone. Now in 45+ airports & other venues nationwide, you are your ID, credit card, ticket, reservation & more with CLEAR.
Were defining & leading an entirely new industry, moving quickly with data-informed decisions, obsessing over our customers, & investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBCs Disruptor 50 List & winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, were working tirelessly to create frictionless customer experiences for our 3+ million members across the country.
CLEAR is looking for a Software Engineer thathas worked on published mobile iOS applications to join our mobile team. If you have a creative flare, problem-solving skills, & have the desire to help drive CLEARs next generation products, we want to connect with you!
On the Mobile team at CLEAR, in a way we get to be curators, always charting new territory for the company, choosing the latest & greatest industry standard tools, experimenting with them & seeing how they best integrate into CLEARs vision to be at the forefront of biometrics & security. There are dozens of new areas were exploring & implementing everyday so its always something innovative & super fun!
What You Will Do:
- You will be a software contributor to our flagship iOS mobile application
- You will work as a contributor to our Java-based backend edge service
- You will collaborate with our platform & biometrics teams to build & maintain new features for our mobile apps
- You will influence the technical direction of the team & work with many different technologies includingJava, Swift, Kotlin, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, DropWizard, Microservices, PostgreSQL
Who You Are:
- Completed Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent
- 3+ years in Software Development with at least 1 year developing mobile applications
- Experience in Swift native mobile app development in iOS
- Experience in backend API development, preferably Java based
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, testing, & deployment