Company Description|Job Description
CyberSource, a Visa company, is a global leader in e-Commerce Payment Management. As part of CyberSource's continued growth & expansion we are looking for talented, articulate & bright individuals who want to make a difference.
CyberSource has been & continues to be a pioneer within the e-Commerce Payment Management world. CyberSource offers a full-service payment management platform for e-commerce merchants, combining
global payment processing, fraud management & payment security systems.
Everyone at Visa works with one goal in mind - making sure that Visa isthe best way to pay & be paid, for everyone everywhere. This is our global vision & thecommon purposethat unites the entire Visa team. As a global payment technology company, tech is at the heart of what we do: Our VisaNet network processes over 13,000 transactions per second for people & businesses around the world, enabling them to use digital currency instead of cash & checks. We are also global advocates for financial inclusion, working with partners around the world to help those who lack access to financial services join the global economy. If you have a passion to make a difference in the lives of people around the world, Visa offers anuncommon opportunityto build a strong, thriving career. Visa is fueled by our team of talented employees who continuously raise the bar on delivering the convenience & security of digital currency to people all over the world. Join our team & find out how Visa is everywhere you want to be
We are looking for a talented, technical, proactive, energetic, & passionate person who embraces challenges & is a proven problem solver.You will be a part of multiple teams tasked with multiple projects ranging from building full stack development of REST Service APIs, back-end batching applications, & web front-end user interfaces that are highly functional, secure, scalable, & robust.You will own & drive projects from start (gathering requirements) to finish (release into production).
We are an Agile Scrum development shop with 2 week iterations.Team consists of a manager, developers, quality engineers, scrum master, technical product manager & product owner with local configuration management & database engineering support.
- Primarily works independently on all coding activities & break down architected solution into smaller, achievable tasks
- Spends all of the time on coding & related activities & is expected to cover unit tests & documentation around the developed software assets
- Follows the Target State Architecture & the established security guidelines but is expected to design smaller artifacts & provide feedback to cross module designs
- Works independently on all non-coding related activities like design, debugging, providing solutions for complicated issues & release support
- Supports operations & quality engineering teams in support activities such as troubleshooting, defect research, code promotion & configuration for software assets developed by the engineer without any guidance or support
- Independently applies engineering best practice to realize identified non-functional requirements
- Demonstrates awareness of modularity in re-use in coding practices
- Knowledgeable of data technologies & solutions
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or related field & 3+ years of Software Development experience or M.S./PhD with 1+ year of Software Development experience
- Expertise of Core Java, JEE technologies, REST & container based technologies (Required)
- Experience building Single Page Applications that consume REST services (Required)
- Experience working with Continuous Integration & Continuous Delivery in mind
- Good knowledge of Security & Authentication standards & technologies like OAuth
- Knowledgeable about Database technologies Oracle, Hadoop, Cassandra & search engines like SOLR
- We count on your curiosity & creativity, to want to understand customer requirements & our processes to come up with creative solutions
- While you'll have the skill to see & understand the big picture, you're able to stay focused on the task at hand to achieve immediate goals
- You're great at systematic & accurate research wanting to uncover the smallest detail
- You have amazing work ethics that will help us all work extremely well together
- You have the passion to understand people & to improve our products & services
Our engineers do more than just write code:
- You'll help our customers achieve theirreal goals by understanding their requirements & how they respond to their business needs
- You'll use technologies that include NoSQL, JSON, Docker & more
- You will analyze business requirementsand architect a solution that is robust & scalable along with providing technical documentation of solution
- You'll leverage on new technologies to build the next generation of Payment Services
- You'll develop & deliver new features every few days
- You have the work & academic experience that will demonstrate proficiency & ease with programming languages, mobile technologies, quality assurance, scripting languages & operating systems
- Your DNA would include following & creating software best practices & processes.
- You have excellent interpersonal skills & above all, you are a team player