About the Role:
As our Manager, Talent Acquisition, youll provide strategic leadership for our Talent Acquisition function while managing & mentoring a best-in-class Talent Acquisition team. As a player-coach, youll ensure the highest possible customer service standards are maintained for your internal clients & deliver an excellent candidate experience for all passive & active candidates being considered for roles at Splice. Your many years of experience sourcing, engaging & closing hard-to-find talent has prepared you for this high-visibility role at the forefront of our explosive growth.
Were building a creative ecosystem for music producers. With this ecosystem, were cultivating a global community of creators that fosters inspiration, connection, focus, & growth.
Our work environment is no different. We champion collaboration, big ideas, helping where we can & asking for assistance when we need it. We aim for steady, measured expansion through experimentation & iteration. We encourage optimism, inclusion, & transparency in the workplace. We arent afraid to stumble, because every stumble can teach us something about our processes, strategies, & even ourselves.
We dont just hire people who mirror our culture. We hire people who add to it.
What Youll Do:
- Lead & manage a best-in-class Talent Acquisition team to achieve company hiring goals
- Own the recruiting process & metrics
- Partner closely with the executive team & key leaders to understand staffing plans across all functions, while building & managing an aggressive, results-oriented recruiting team that knows how to find great talent
- Ensure excellence in all aspects of the recruiting process, by building & managing a high-performance team: how we source candidates, how we engage them & tell our story, how we interview & educate candidates, how team members invest time to become great recruiters & interviewers, how we make offers & onboard candidates, & even how we tell candidates they arent the right fit.
- Manage the onboarding employee experience handoff with People Ops (via Talent Coordinator)
What were looking for:
- 2-5 years experience hiring, managing & mentoring Talent Acquisition teams
- 5-7 years generalist recruiting experience for high-growth companies
- Passion for music a major plus!
- Clear, succinct communication skills
- Proven experience managing a Talent Acquisition team & working with leadership teams to build recruiting & sourcing processes that consistently deliver top talent
- Must have demonstrable experience with diversity & inclusion recruiting best practices, including sourcing & closing diverse candidates at all levels
- Must be available for national travel 2-4 times / year for recruiting events
- A go-getter mentality. Winning matters to you & you have a track record to prove it.
- Metrics & data-oriented in your recruiting approach
- Ability to quickly establish relationships with teammates, candidates, & hiring managers
- Strong knowledge of Gmail & Google Docs
- Combination of in-house & agency recruiting experience strongly preferred
- Familiarity with advanced functions of Greenhouse & LinkedIn Recruiter strongly preferred
- Associate's Degree required. Bachelor's degree preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer:
Splice is an equal opportunity employer, committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.