WHO WE ARE:
Founded in 2011 by Amy Jain & Daniella Yacobovsky Fiala, BaubleBar has quickly become an industry leader in the accessories space. Taking their motto of Embellish Every Day quite literally, the brand has consistently aimed & succeeded at ensuring every customer can express themselves with ease.
While the company got its start creating fashion jewelry, they knew that their cheerful & unique vision could go so much further. Since then, BaubleBars assortment has expanded to include fine jewelry, hair & tech accessories, as well as home dcor.
In addition, BaubleBar has launched major partnerships with some of the most recognizable brands in the world, including Disney, the NBA, & the NFL.
The brand is available on BaubleBar.com & in over 300 premier retailers globally, including Nordstrom, Bloomingdales, Neiman Marcus, ULTA, Harvey Nichols, & Revolve. BaubleBars exclusive line at Target, SUGARFIX by BaubleBar, is found at every Target location across the US.
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
BaubleBar is hiring for a Marketing Manager to join their Marketing Team!
We are looking for a Marketing Manager with a proven record of success in building & executing across a variety of marketing channels with a strong focus on email, affiliate & direct mail data driven marketing. This role will work closely with our marketing, creative & merchandising teams to help us manage & grow our email, affiliate, & direct mail programs across our variety of categories & customer profiles.
An ideal candidate for this role is an analytical digital marketer with strong storytelling & writing skills. We are looking for a candidate who is charismatic, engaging & a fan of the brand! This role requires a candidate with a critical understanding of commerce & can identify revenue generating audience & media opportunities based on key product lines & assortments while developing relationships with existing & new partners. It is important to be curious, creative & possess an eagerness to innovate, test, learn & evolve our strategies to drive growth for the business.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Assist in the day-to-day account management of our email, affiliate, & direct mail programs
- Help in building our strategic plans across top partners & opportunities to scaling our affiliate program across all core affiliate publisher segments (e.g. influencers, loyalty, cashback, coupon, media). Strong focus on securing strong affiliate coverage & content, new partners, & program optimizations
- Responsible for our entire email channel including strategy, campaign planning, testing, Implementing email & SMS strategies & tactics that support customer acquisition, retention, & reactivation growth & engagement
- Build & manage our email / SMS calendar to align with key product launches, top sales drivers, & brand building opportunities
- Work closely with our creative team to share data, performance, & insights to optimize email subject lines, content, & program growth
- Collaborate with our CDP & data analytics teams to ideate, size, prioritize, & execute site & email marketing acquisition & retention efforts that achieve revenue & engagement goals
- Gain thorough understanding of our customer lifecycle, cross-channel offers, welcome series & post purchase flow. Develop & recommend 360* testing strategies, with clear objectives & measures of success
- Develop KPIs to measure both the short-term & long-term success of email & mobile campaigns
- Collaborate closely with our affiliate, content, press & influencer teams to align commerce content with business growth goals. Work closely with the creative team in preparing product look books to be used as supportive collateral for pitching
- Work closely with publishers to communicate promotions, & needs, including but not limited to text links, newsletters, placement reporting & management
- Monitor & optimize Affiliate publisher performance to drive profitable demand & support business goals
- Proactively engage, strategize, & cultivate deep relationships with current & new partners
- Write & pitch stories for commerce teams in the BaubleBar tone focusing on key products, SEO opportunities with the goal of generating revenue from traffic & product sales
- Research & stay on top of trends in the affiliate & commerce space & have a strong understanding of our product catalog & categories that are relevant for strong for article inclusion
- Feel confident in providing product, pricing, merchandising, & gifting opportunities to align with a strong growth strategy
- Manage daily analysis of sales & activity with affiliate partners & our email sends. Share feedback & performance with opportunities for improvement & optimization that include, voice, product choice, & SEO strength to successfully generate product sales
- Understand how to use analytics tools & data to monitor & report on monthly affiliate & email goals. Pull weekly & monthly reporting & analyze performance to help generate data-driven recommendations
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- 3+ years of relevant digital marketing experience
- An analytical digital marketer with an ability to work with brand, merchandising & digital marketing team to develop brand relevant marketing initiatives
- Bachelors degree in marketing, communications, or related field
- Proficient in email marketing & audience segmentation. Experience with an ESP & CDP is a plus
- Familiarity with Affiliate platforms (e.g. Pepperjam, Rakuten, CJ)
- Proven relationship building, maintenance, communication, & negotiation skills
- Exceptional writing, pitching & communication skills & ability to learn quickly & adapt to a fast-paced environment
- Experience with integrated advertising, branded content, social media, newsletter, & display advertising is a plus
- Data Savvy & Driven Experience analyzing data, drawing conclusions, & providing thoughtful recommendations
- Ability to work autonomously with strong attention to detail. Can think creatively & take direction
- A positive, personable, fun, creative, kind, & multi-faceted personality who can be flexible, multitask, & is team-oriented
- Positive, can-do, problem-solving growth attitude with a passion for retail & digital marketing
- Position will be remote (residing anywhere in the US & currently authorized to work in the US)