WHO WE ARE:
BaubleBar is the first fashion accessories brand to leverage real-time data across the entire design process, establishing itself as the go-to brand for unparalleled selection & style guidance at a guilt-free price point. Formally launched in 2011, BaubleBar has since expanded into a unique multi-channel, multi-brand, & multi-category company. Company culture is built on trust, empowerment, & autonomy - teams create what they believe is most important for the company's success. The Companys original guiding mission still rings true today fashion should be fun! BaubleBar is committed to keeping experimenting with trends easier than ever.
WHAT WERE LOOKING FOR:
The Warehouse Manager is responsible for overseeing all day-to-day operations in our distribution center. These include the preparation & execution of orders, supervision of all warehouse employees, & managing daily schedules & staffing levels. This role is also responsible for increasing overall performance by improving workflow efficiency & ensuring individual accountability based on KPIs. The Warehouse Manager must be accessible & responsive while ensuring that both internal & external customers receive the highest level of service. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented with experience working in a fast-paced environment & excel at communicating across a diverse range of disciplines.
WHAT WE WANT YOU TO DO:
- Report directly to the Director of Operations & Customer Service.
- Assist & oversee the technical day-to-day activities of the warehouse distribution. This includes ensuring the smooth flow of internal processes such as inventory control, cycle counts, pick-packing, troubleshooting, & on-time deliveries.
- Provide leadership & motivation to management staff & warehouse associates. Communicate effectively with associates & create an open communication style that fosters a collaborative work environment.
- Work to improve internal processes & identify opportunities to implement software/tools to make our distribution more effective.
- Ability to exercise strong problem-solving skills to work through difficult challenges.
- Coordinate & organize staffing levels with external agencies dependent on seasonal variables communicated by the Director of Operations.
- Handle multiple projects at once, deal with rapidly changing priorities.
- Maintain close partnership with our BaubleBar Human Resources team in regard to hiring & labor practices in line with OSHA & New Jersey State law.
WHAT WE WANT TO SEE:
- Minimum 5 years' experience in a warehouse distribution, third-party logistics, or direct business-to-consumer distribution facility with three years minimum management experience.
- Knowledge of Warehouse operations, Warehouse Management Systems, Inventory Control, Fulfillment, & 3PL processes & / or logistics is a must.
- Area of study in business, engineering or logistics, distribution management preferred. Logistics to include shipping, receiving inventory & quantitative methods, lean & six sigma concepts.
- Self-starter with good judgment & can proactively manage up where appropriate.
- Clear & concise communication, both written & verbal.
- Time management/prioritization & follow-up skills.
- Highly organized & detail oriented.
- Possess a professional & positive attitude.
- Bilingual, English & Spanish preferred.