At Conductor, were passionate about helping companies help their customers. Many of the worlds top brands use our software & services to create & optimize content so that it gets found online. Were headquartered in NYC, & weve been named one of Crains Best Places to Work 9 years running.
Visit Conductor at www.conductor.com or on Twitter
Conductor is seeking a Partner Marketplace Manager to maintain & grow Conductors partner relationships & offerings in regards to its in App marketplace offering.
Conductor has a robust set of partners to help its customers with their organic marketing & SEO strategy. The Partner Marketplace manager will help to coordinate the relationship, project & fulfillment of partner offerings to Conductor customers with the ultimate goal of ensuring the highest levels of customer satisfaction & results.
The key to success in this role is a dedication to strategic thinking & activities that drive revenue for partners, customers, & Conductor alike. This role requires excellent critical thinking skills & the ability to hunt & nurture relationships.
Youre excited about this role because you love to:
- Coordinate activities between Conductor, customer & partner parties to ensure services meet expectations & are fulfilled in a timely manner.
- Create & maintain reporting on Partner requests, finances, & correlation between partner marketplace usage & customer health & renewal rates.
- Actively listen for product gaps & customer needs & work with partners to create solutions.
- Serve as a liaison between Partner & Conductor for SOWs, escalations, NPS & suggestions or feedback.
Were excited about you because you have:
- 3+ Years of experience in project management across customer or vendor relationships
- Experience in a sales or account management role at a tech company or agency;
- Experience in channel sales or channel management is a plus
- Experience managing projects across SEO or Content Marketing
- Experience with SaaS, digital marketing agencies, & global businesses is a plus
- Experience with Salesforce.com, Powerpoint, Excel & virtual meeting software
- Ability to work in a rapidly expanding, fast paced environment
- Exceptional written & oral presentation skills
- A naturally curious & creative person who loves to build relationships & uncover opportunity
- 4 year BA/BS degree
We'd love to hear from you if you're inspired by Conductor's mission to be customer first & people first. Our team is pioneering, collaborative, & passionate about helping people together through meaningful content & marketing strategies. Conductor is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.