At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
The Lyft Business Team is changing the way organizations leverage the Lyft platform to redefine the way they operate. We are solving big problems, & meeting the needs of our clients & their people, from employees to customers & students to patients, in a whole new way. We are committed to always delivering best in class customer service. Our work is fun, challenging & rewarding & we are looking for customer-focused team members passionate about solving problems & delighting our customers.
As a Lyft Business Sales Associate on the SMB team, you will help small & medium-size business owners by learning their business objectives & helping them use Lyft to improve their business operations & customer experience. If youre interested in being a part of the biggest revolution in generations, the redesigning of cities around people, not cars, join us.
- Independently manage a pipeline of accounts to sell Lyft Business tools to
- Email prospecting, making outbound calls, running meetings, closing sales, & onboarding clients
- Track metrics & report back on the success of work
- Conduct thorough discovery to understand the current environment of clients, requirements, decision-making processes, & timeframes
- Manage & update opportunities in CRM
- Prior sales experience preferred
- Excellent written, verbal, & presentation skills
- Experience with Salesforce, or other CRM tools is a plus
- Experience with prospecting & sales email automation tools is a plus
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- Mental health benefits
- In addition to 12 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- Lyft Pink - Lyft team members get an exclusive opportunity to test new benefits of our Ridership Program
Lyft is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to an inclusive & diverse workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable federal, state & local law.