Onthe heels of Asanas exponential global growth, we are hiring our first Revenue Partnerships Associate in Dublin to join our regional Revenue Partnerships team. Revenue Partnerships are critical for the companys success, & have great potential as distribution channels & additional revenue streams. This is an exciting opportunity to shape an important part of the business.
As a quota-carrying Partner Channel Associate in Dublin, you will report to & work closely with the regional Partner Channel Manager to drive & shape our Revenue Partnerships program. You are a strategic & structured thinker who enjoys building new processes, relationships, & revenue streams, while setting & driving towards long-term goals. You are resourceful & scrappy in order to build new processes & improve existing ones. You are extroverted & comfortable with developing partner relationships & executing cross-functional teamwork.
You will be a part of our sales team, which is focused on finding efficient paths to successful, profitable, long-term customers by building a user-driven marketing & sales engine. We act as a key voice of the customer to the product team, & we help identify both challenges & opportunities to better leverage our customer relationships, & drive our continued growth in the market.
What youll achieve
- Identify, recruit, & onboard partners in EMEA markets
- Execute a scalable & in-depth onboarding experience for partners
- Collaborate with partners to develop a strong GTM plan & manage co-marketing activities such as events, webinars, etc.
- Maintain & support ongoing partner relationships, including partners capabilities to provide post-sales services
- Track & be responsible for metrics in EMEA, primarily revenue, that indicate partner success. You will own a quota!
- Work with marketing to ensure partners in EMEA have the support & materials they need to succeed
- Thoughtful about the strategy & metrics you set, but also able to hustle & execute on those plans
- Knowledgeable about the B2B SaaS sales motion, & able to ensure that partners can successfully replicate that when selling Asana
- Balanced in developing short-term solutions & celebrating small wins, while iterating & optimising partner operations & experience for the long-term
- Experience in closing deals
- A creative thinker who drives new ideas to build the Asana partnership ecosystem beyond traditional IT channel / distribution models
- University degree or diploma
- 5+ years in a similar role within an international / B2B SaaS company
- Additional languages a plus
Asana helps teams orchestrate their work, from small projects to strategic initiatives. More than 75,000 organizations & millions of users rely on Asana, including AirAsia, AllBirds, Grab, KLM Air France, Kohls, Sephora, Traveloka, & Viessmann. Asana has been named a Top 5 Best Workplace & the #1 Best Workplace in the Bay Area by Fortune three years in a row, & one of Glassdoors ands Best Places to Work. With nine global offices, including a San Francisco headquarters & flagship offices in Dublin, New York, Sydney, & Tokyo, Asana is always looking for curious, collaborative, & mission-driven people to help us enable the worlds teams to work together effortlessly.
Our goal is to ensure that Asana upholds an inclusive environment where all people feel that they are equally respected & valued, whether they are applying for an open position or working at the company. We welcome applicants of any educational background, gender identity & expression, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, age, citizenship, socioeconomic status, disability, & veteran status, & we'd love to learn about what you can add to our team.