Tigergraph is the only Scalable Enterprise Graph Database system, powered by the first & only native parallel graph technology. We are in an emerging database category & we have been growing rapidly in recent years. Recent achievement includes receiving a 4.5 out of 5 in InfoWorlds software review & winning the most disruptive startup in Strata Data conference. We welcome persons from all backgrounds who seek the opportunity to help build the next generation graph computing & analytics platform.
At TigerGraph we believe that the graph database is naturally a backend for GraphQL. We are looking for an experienced software engineer to help us build the GraphQL integration with the TigerGraph core platform.
What you will be doing:
- Drive the technical direction & implementation of the TigerGraph GraphQL integration.
- Work closely with the Application team, Developer Relations team, & Sales Engineering team. Promote GraphQL internally for building products, & externally for helping developers building applications on top of TigerGraph.
- Promote team success & continually invent ways to improve team productivity.
- Write user-level documents & code review peers' deliverables.
- Perform unit & end-to-end regression testing of the deliverables.
- MS Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 3 years of software engineering experience, or PhD Degree in Computer Science or equivalent with at least 1 year of software engineering experience.
- Have experience building production GraphQL server implementations.
- Proficiency with at least one of the following languages: C, C++, Go, Java, Python.
- Familiarity with CI/CD, Agile & Scrum development methodology.
- Hard-working with a record of on-time completion of deliverables.
- Excellent communication (writing/speaking) skills.
- Innovative entrepreneurial spirit to develop new business opportunities.
- Passion for the start-up environment.