Senior Investor Relations Manager (f/m/x)
The Senior Investor Relations Manager will be part of HelloFreshs global finance team, shaping effective, transparent & timely communication with capital markets. This role reports into the Director of Investor Relations, Treasury & Corporate Finance of HelloFresh & can be based in Berlin or London.
What youll do:
- Translate our strategy & financials into key investor communications, such as management roadshow & earnings call presentations.
- Cooperate with internal Group Reporting & FP&A finance teams to understand the trends & drivers that frame the ongoing HelloFresh performance narrative.
- Ensure quarterly roadshows across Frankfurt, London, Paris, New York, Chicago, Boston & the west coast with the corporate access teams of our relationship banks
- Review & summarise analyst reports to evaluate the underlying substance driving market consensus, & evaluate this against internal measures of Group strategy & performance
- Actively monitor sell side analysts models & respond to analyst questions; assist them with necessary information to take an up-to-date view on HelloFresh, so that they can translate their perspective into their respective financial models
- Own the HelloFresh Group investor relations website to ensure completeness from a regulatory point of view & provide the highest possible level of transparency for our investors
- Work closely with our sustainability team & drive the sustainability reporting from an investor relations perspective
- Prepare & review formal submissions to third party rating agencies such as MSCI, Sustainalitics & ISS to ensure our sustainability efforts are well understood & we are providing the right level of disclosure
What youll bring:
- Minimum of 4 years of experience in bulge bracket investment banking, ECM or equity research; alternatively investor relations experience in a leading growth/ Internet/ tech/ consumer company environment
- Hands-on & pragmatic mentality with entrepreneurial attitude to completing work with a high level of detail & accuracy
- Strong analytical skills performing robustly under time pressure
- Strong communicator, articulating narrative reasoning in a structured & concise manner
- Finance degree or qualification that underlies a good understanding of corporate financial accounting.
- Empathetic, instilling trust & goodwill with both internal & external stakeholders
What we offer
- Healthy discount on weekly HelloFresh boxes
- Annual learning & development budget to attend conferences or purchase educational resources plus access to the HelloFresh Academy
- Subsidised childcare with a professional nannying agency
- Free access to Headspace, biweekly in-house yoga classes (remote since March 2020)
- A diverse & vibrant international environment of 70+ different nationalities
- Additional perks include: Free crash course in German, compensation for advanced external German classes, discounts for our neighboring gym & Urban Sports Club, summer & winter parties, discount on our HelloFresh GO vending machines
- The chance to have a significant impact on one of the fastest-growing technology companies in Europe in an exciting growth phase
HelloFresh is on a mission to change the way people eat, forever!
Since our 2011 founding in Europes vibrant tech hub, Berlin, weve become the world's leading meal kit provider, delivering to over 4.2 million households worldwide in 14 countries across 3 continents.
Our finance group ensures (i) accurate, transparent & timely reporting to our shareholders & capital markets, given HFGs position as a prominent public company & member of the MDAX & Stoxx Europe indices, (ii) best-in-class planning & analysis to enable good management decisions & (iii) optimized funding to facilitate continued growth across our 14 markets. The group prides itself in being a poster child of HelloFreshs DNA, embodying ruthless prioritization & data drivenness.
Our more than 7,000 employees from over 70+ nationalities are the heart & soul of our diverse, fast-paced & dynamic environment where innovation & smart, fast action is encouraged.
We will encourage you to make an immediate impact in your area of work as well as empower you to grow your career with us.
You can get a taste of what we've been working on by checking out About HelloFresh.
Are you up for the challenge?
Please submit your complete application below including your salary expectations & earliest starting date.
We are HelloFresh
At HelloFresh we embrace & welcome diversity & we currently employ over 7,000 individuals globally who contribute to this. We employ individuals based on their ability to perform a job rather than on the basis of their: race, national origin, color, caste, social origin or position, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, political opinion, marital status or any other characteristic. We encourage everyone to apply & will give everyone equal consideration. We are an equal opportunity employer everyone is welcome at our table.